aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules Universe

1. sierrasdemon
    sierrasdemon
    yeah so happy to finally get my hands on "Flowers" after waiting over a year since reading the first chapters done by houchimin. Got to love all the wonderful people over at Liquid Passion for these scanlations as well as Sensei herself for allowing and helping them get extra goodies for us to have!
  2. AshCat
    AshCat
    No one- We just haven't posted the project post for the dJ yet we wouldn't ever include it with a volume as it's a separate book
  3. sierrasdemon
    sierrasdemon
    I have posted a Miyamoto Kano contest in the contest section for any of you who would like to participate. It will run the entire month of August. Hope to see you guys there!
  4. noone
    noone
    link, please?

(i'm logging through proxies while i'm at home, so the search function is acting really strange...)
  5. AshCat
    AshCat
    Anyone on here going to Otakon in USA next weekend? If so I'd love to meet and talk MIyamoto Kano
  6. noone
    noone
    not me (being in europe, having a busy month and being broke anyway, that is...)

whoever goes, take pics!!!
  7. sierrasdemon
    sierrasdemon
    The 3 in 1 Miyamoto Kano contest!

Here is the link noone!
  8. AshCat
    AshCat
    lol no one I'll take pics but I usually only post to my lj do you have a lj? (I'd totally friend you on lj!)
  9. noone
    noone
    i am already on lj, been there for a while, i even joined the MK comm

thank you for the releases today, when are more MK mangas due?...
  10. AshCat
    AshCat
    Ah like I said I'm the one holding stuff up I"m trying to get it together. Aisanai Otoko ch4 and extra and Boy next door ch00 are both translated so they will be out but it'll be alittle while
Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast