aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules Universe

1. AshCat
    AshCat
    Ah well see, often there are random oneshots at the end of stories that aren't quite long enough to be tankoubons -- (ie in Aisanai Otoko there is Snow Tale from Make me happy randomly thrown in the end and they have no connection...) so I think it was sorta random but who knows

I didn't do a thing on amazon but I'm glad someone fixed it <3

BTW great news on miyamoto kano she has a few new series planned including another sort of sequel to Aisanai Otoko that will focus on the ****-buddy friend and she's going to draw a Bun centered DJ for comiket and a couple new series coming out in various magazines over the fall

Also we have the last chapter of Boy next door scanned now (and it's 30 pages ) and ch5 is not the end of The end of youth so we'll see how long that one goes The scanlation order plan is to finish up Flowers (ch5 is in qc and ch6 is translated waiting on me to proofread it >_>) then finish Calling pt2 and Boy next door as they are complete now then maybe a te wo oneshot we'll see how it all works out. Aisanai ch4 and extra are also being translated right now
  2. noone
    noone
    oooooooh so many goodies... i want i want i want !!

i wonder if bun is still with that store manager (i forget his name... ) or i missed parts of the story... i hope MK doesn't break them up
  3. AshCat
    AshCat
    No one-- umm... Bun isn't with him anymore >_> her partial free comic that was released Dec 2007 at Winter comiket has him with some new kid! (We haven't scanlated it because my friends who attended weren't able to get a copy of it for me to scan. Sandyroo translated it off Miyamoto Kano's own scans and sensei edited the words herself and posted it in english on her website for awhile but it's only a few pages and has no resolution...hopefully the new comic will be taht but with the whole story!)
  4. noone
    noone

how could she?!!!!!!!! i liked that guy a lot!!!!!! (though i am bad with names so i don't remember his name).... stupid bun cheated on him didn't he?!!

omg

maybe they'll get back together

*is getting depressed*
  5. AshCat
    AshCat
    >_> well you knew he was just going to get hurt -- I felt so bad for him :/ b/c bun is ****ed up and yeah...he was too nice

BTW in the way of good news Ch5 of Flower should be out sometime this weekend I've uploaded the final copy just waiting for it to make it to the website and Ch6 is in QC so it should be out soon. All that's left after that is the Doujishi which we will wait a little while to work on.
  6. noone
    noone
    i still love bun, but he's such a dumbass. he should've stuck to that guy like a leech. it's his own fault if he gets dumped over and over again!

*mad at him*

will wait for the new releases and thank you, ash, thank you all, guys
  7. noone
    noone
    *just lurking*

8. noone
    noone
    "flowers" ended
    i don't know if i should be happy or sad...

omg so many releases, what, you want me to go into system overload?

what new MK manga will you do now?

thank yuo very much, ash and the team!!
  9. AshCat
    AshCat
    You're welcome There will still be Flowers doujishi that has some of the things she hints at in the author's notes but that was all of the volume with Chapter 6.

I've been really busy with work - getting ready to be gone all next week on work trip so I'm sorta slowing people down >_> but we will finish Boy next door, Calling with ch2 and Aisanai ch4 and extra next both I think are translated.
  10. noone
    noone
    i saw today that ch. 6 is marked (end) for "flowers" - then the doujinshis aren't to be included?... i tend to group the chapters if they're all and make a volume out of them, is this one over?
Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast