aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules Universe

1. noone
    noone
    @ashcat: aarin says also that they intend only to restock and add a few cards (maybe she means, cards that went out of stock...) and they won't ask for new cards submissions

... someone else also said that when it happens, there's usually a thread for it linked directly to the main page, and that the waiting period that it stays open is around three weeks...

but it won't happen anytime soon... (latest restock was on december 2007...)

maaaaaaaan i so wanted a bun and a tooru
  2. AshCat
    AshCat
    noone: sad! well thanks for asking!
  3. noone
    noone

flowers ch 2 and "blue film"!!

you're having a miyamoto kano month ^^

thank you!
  4. AshCat
    AshCat
    Noone: indeed heheh sensei replied to her fan's msgs here: http://hackthemainstream.com/forums/...=1200&start=15

We'll be releasing Flowers ch3 soon it's in qc now.
  5. Gizmo
    Gizmo
    Ugh she is so wonderful WHYYYY ;__;

I need to get my butt in finishing Rules.. there's so much..
  6. noone
    noone
    @gizmo: the name may be "rules" but no one's restricted the talk to only rules

@ashcat: she seems such a nice person!! i was... WOW!!! she replied!!! lol
  7. AshCat
    AshCat
    Make me happy - just heard back from Deux that they do NOT have the license and Miyamoto Kano said it's not licensed in english -- so Liquid Passion will put back up our dl links and return to scanlating it. Not sure what happened with Deux O_o perhaps with Libre reprinting parts of it they didn't get the license?
  8. noone
    noone
    wait wait wait!!!! it's not licensed?!!!!!

... dammit. i had it on my manga budget

which other one is not officially licensed either?

... while i am a bit happy the links are up again and i'll get to read it anyway... i kind'of got caught in the manga-in-my-hands feeling... ("say please" is on the way )

... what titles DID deux license after all?
  9. AshCat
    AshCat
    Noone - Say Please, Te wo (Two of Hearts), and Lovers and Souls.

I know it's sorta bitter sweet for us to O_o and very strange.
  10. noone
    noone
    maaaaan. my online shop only gets mangas when they feel they can sell it... i was lucky with "say please", i am not so sure i'll still be in the future...

well, at least there are two more names to wait for...

nothing new about "rules"? i wonder why... if i were a publisher, it would be one of the first mangas i'd license

... can this in any distant way be linked to tokyopop's restructuring i heard about? maybe other manga publishers are waiting too see where this all goes...
Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast