aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules Universe

1. noone
    noone
    ... i think i am falling for amayakana again... this later chapter made me so mad... what they did to my uke!!! (well not mine... but i am possessive of ukes)

are there more chapters?
  2. AshCat
    AshCat
    Noone - Ch6 (end) comes out as part of sensei's bday this Sunday
  3. noone
    noone
    YES!!! i got hooked in it...
    too much good yaoi is bad for my learning schedule!
    ... but i like it anyway

thanks guys and ashcat!
  4. AshCat
    AshCat
    So the plan for Sunday releases are: Heavenly *hydra dj*, Hydra 7, Hydra 8, Amayakana ch6 *end*, The end of youth ch1, Aisanai otoko 2 (remember this is sequelish to Amayakana), and Flowers ch1.

We might squeeze out a couple more but it's looking iffy at this point but the above is quite a release in and of itself
  5. noone
    noone
    you had better keep that schedule
    (or i'll die! )

flowers!!! can't wait

thank you
  6. AshCat
    AshCat
    No one: well everything is in final qc right now so i feel pretty confident about everything I named the other two we might get out are almost done editing so we'll see on those that's why I'm not naming them
  7. AshCat
    AshCat
    Ah ok we're going to have 8 releases and they will be out late Saturday night EST time *whew* I hope to have a link that I can post here for everyone to leave Miyamoto Kano bday msgs in our forum and we're going to email her the link so she can read them herself
  8. noone
    noone
    that's a great idea!!!!

how does one say "happy bday" in romaji? was it - "omedetou"?... i feel like there were more words
  9. AshCat
    AshCat
    from Sandyroo our translator says it's: お誕生日おめでとうございます (otanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu)
    But she said in Japan people say Happy Birthday in english sensei knows enough english to get it that way heheh
  10. noone
    noone
    (lol i only know yaoi manga charas saying happy bday to each other and also giving themselves gifts. but i don't think i can use what i've learned from yaoi mangas after all )

and i'm getting myself "say please"

... i wish "not/love" was out already
Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast