aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules Universe

1. Cannella
    Cannella
    I got it in November, but that's because I don't live in the US. Here it isn't such a rare volume... ^^
  2. noone
    noone
    no release date from DQ
    DQ has been sitting on quite a number of mangas i want... i hope they're not going to wait for too long before they put the manga out. i can't wait

ohhhh i am anxious to see what comes of the manga/novel

thank you guys, but hurry
  3. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    I feel your pain noone... I've been waiting for quite sometime for some of their stuff...
  4. AshCat
    AshCat
    *Got Te wo compilation today* ( http://jpqueen.com/onlineshop/productinfo.asp?PID=95245 ) OMG! The new Te wo stuff I can't make out at all from the pics but there are two oneshots that are much like Flower that blooms in his garden as far as being not like the rest of sensei's work. One is full of sex (even a 69!) and the other is like uke abuse from the pics.

Will have to scan tonight and get summaries but just woah If you buy sensei's work in Japanse this is a volume to own it's beautiful and very well done as far as the publishing quality!
  5. noone
    noone
    i want i want i want!!! *puppy eyes*

how much is shipping? around 14 usd doesn't sound too expensive - i pay much more to get mangas from intermediary.

*waiting for the summaries* ^^ thank you!
  6. AshCat
    AshCat
    Hey No one -- Shipping can be pricey depends on where you live. Here is their info: http://jpqueen.com/shipping.asp I've had good luck with JPQueen and SAL and EMS mail. I've never tried the cheaper versions.

Summaries *the rough versions*:
    Fade: Morikawa has arrived in his professional career, however his
    vindictive ex decides to spoil it by revealing that Morikawa is gay.
    Luckly, Higa, a coworker, is there to help Morikawa. But does Higa
    have more motives beyond a business relationship?

Closed: Takashi wants Yuu, his classmate from University, to love him.
    Unfortunately, the only way Takashi can think to win Yuu's heart is
    through drugging and raping him. Will Stockholm syndrom work in his
    favor or will Yuu leave Takashi for good?

Echo Night: Akito has an interesting night with his client Shirou.
    After multiple rounds of steamy sex Shirou promises to take Akito with
    him as part of their role play. However, was he only joking?

Secret: Kei and Subaru visit Maki and Haruya again. Maki feels jealous
    of Haruya and Kei's former relationship and Subaru tries to help him
    feel better. An extra chapter related to Te wo tsunaide and Amayakana
    Toge.
  7. noone
    noone
    those summaries sound yummy
    so, how do you scan the raws? i heard people talking about cutting the binding on the book... i would bleed before doing that

thank you for the page
    doesn't sound extremely complicated to get manga from them... except for the credit card payment
    ah, that will happen in its own time

*waiting for more miyamoto kano good news*

EDIT: hydra is out
  8. AshCat
    AshCat
    Scanning raws... well the easiest way is to debind your book (either with a hot iron or cutting them out) and if you're scanning from a magazine you always have to cut the pages out or it just looks like shit.

I have never unbound my books but some of our groups scanners do (Aisanai Otoko's scanner did). But you have to bend them up and break the spines and they are pretty torn up by the end. Sometimes the pages start falling out depending onthe binding. You have to use black paper behind each page and you have to use heavy books ontop of the book you're scanning and press down to get them flat for each page you scan.

Scanning DJ can be really easy or really hard depends on the thickness and how they are bound.

The only scanning thing that really hurt me was when I had to scan my Hydra compilation djs (1-4, 3-6). They are actually worth some $ as they are rare and early editions and I pretty much destroyed their value by scanning but otherwise we'd never have done the story as they were rare enough that nobody else I knew had them and my friend had to buy them in Tokyo for me at a used comic shop. Pretty much all of my Miyamoto Kano dj is hard to find esp like Blue film first and some of my Bun related dj.
  9. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Gosh, I would cry my eyeballs out. That's what I call been dedicated.
    Oooh, after reading those summaries I'm even more excited and really looking forward to reading them.

And yay Hydra is out
  10. noone
    noone
    omg you do about have to destroy the book

my respect for scanlators and you in particular, ash, is increased a thousandfold...

ohhhhhhhh
Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast