aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules Universe

1. noone
    noone
    ohhh name of love!!

and you guys are doing nishimura shuuko's "shiawase no category"!!!!! i think i'm falling inlove again

THANK YOU!

2. noone
    noone
    one month no post - anniversary

but oh, the new amayakana toge chapter is out

thank you, guys!
  3. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    *smacks self* I had forgotten about this group, shame on me

But yeah, the latest amayakana toge chap. was nice.
  4. AshCat
    AshCat
    >_> sorry life got complicated and it's graduation/exam time for our staff in college so things have been crazy. No fear though we have a lot of releases getting ready to go after all sensei's birthday is June 15 and we just might have a few things to put out then

Also, we've added The end of youth as a new project and Flowers
  5. noone
    noone
    @ashcat: you're back~! *hugs tight*

you mean, kano's "flowers"?... mangaupdates lists hochuuami as doing it, did you pick it up from them or re-doing it all over?... (i think i read the first two chapters they did... can't remember much now tough.)

umm... ash, do you guys have any news on the release dates of the licensed kano mangas to appear in 2008? *still trying to get them*

EDIT: O...M...G...!!!!!!!!!!! myiamoto kano did a manga for a konohara narise novel!!!!!!! omg!!!!!!! *helpless to stop*

i love konohara narise's novels!!! wow!!!!!!! O.o

did anyone see the manga AND read the novel? i wonder how myiamoto kano dealt with it, she's such an original mangaka, was she able to go by the storyline or improvised along??

omg!!!!! can't wait for it!!!! THANK YOU guys
  6. AshCat
    AshCat
    No one - thanks! *hugs*

Yes, Flowers. Well hochuuami appears to be dead and even if they aren't at this point they've had it for two years and have put out 2 chapters. We plan to do our own version and put out the manga fairly quickly. I also have the doujishi that goes with it and we'll be scanlating it too. Our translator loves this story a lot so we want to make sure it gets done.

I have Say Please from Deux - it came out a few weeks ago and I think they did a pretty good job with it. They did not translate Ryuu's accent but that makes sense since they were only doing this one side story instead of the whole of Hydra. I got my copy off amazon. No update from Dramaqueen about Not/love - sensei says she has no idea when it'll be published either

We don't have a copy of the novel itself so no translator has compared the novel to the manga yet - but the manga plot looks interesting and sensei illustrated the novel. I'm not sure how much creative license she was given We'll see if it 'reads' like a Miyamoto Kano story eh? (Our translator from Rules is translating it and it's rather dialogue heavy and has Kansai ben in it like Hydra). We hope to have ch1 out for sensei's birthday but no promises

And Hydra 6a should be out in the next day or so... We're posting it to yaoi daily now.
  7. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Welcome back AshCat *is happy*

I love Flowers and have been waiting for hochuuami to update it for ages. *whispers* besides you guys do better work with MK work

I have my copy of Say Please and was so happy tha Deux did a good job with it and they are also releasing Two of Hearts (Te wo Tsunaide, Sora wo) in August.

I'm still waiting for my copy of Not/Love tho', it's taking forever to get it from Dramaqueen. Dunno why they take so long

Thank you and all your team for all the work you put into MK work.
  8. AshCat
    AshCat
    Thanks SexyRyu!

Also I forgot to mention what I'm personally most excited about - in the new Libre publication of Te wo/Make me happy there are new stories including 90 more pages of Te wo!! I haven't gotten my copy to scan for our group yet but it's in the mail right now. As soon as I get it and get it scanned we'll be working on it *dies of happiness* Te wo and Not/love are what made me fall in love with sensei's work and I love love Maki from Te wo as one of her most pitiful ukes! so I can't wait to work on a chapter with those characters! We'll be posting it up on our website soon but we've already got a team and the book in the mail

PS Here is Sandy's translation of the new titles in the book from the table of contents:
    p 238: Fade
    p 317: Closed
    p 343: Echo Night
    p 367: Himitsu (Secret)
    p 376: Afterword
  9. Cannella
    Cannella
    Not/Love is already licensed in my country and I have my own copy of the manga!

I didn't know Sensei's birthday was on the 15th of June... It's close! ^^
  10. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    *le gasp* Cannella: When did you get it? It's been licensed in the US for quite some time but I think is easier to buy an elephant than to get a copy without waiting forever (been waiting for 2 months)

Those titles sound very promising AshCat... I'll be keeping my eye on them.
Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast