aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules Universe

1. Bay
    Bay
    I luve Liquid Passion!! It's amazing to see the second chapter of Amayakana Toge today!! It was a painful chapter to read, I felt sorry for Kei, but I’m taking a liking to Subaru.
    AshCat: Thanks for your answer, I hope they can continue with the scanlations (they have some projects that I like very much). And I'm also looking forward to read the last chapter of Name of Love.
    SexyRyu28: you can read the whole manga in spanish because it was translated by Ayaoi (of course, I read it and I loved it so much but I also wanted to read it in English)
  2. AshCat
    AshCat
    Aww glad to hear you like Amayakana and that looking forward to NoL though warning ch4 is an unrelated oneshot (but omg it's SWEET! very sweet ) there is only 2 pages that relate in extra to all the NoL characters!

However Miyamoto Kano ha announced that there will be a Dramacd of NoL her first ever!
    Bay - do you like Ayaoi? hehe Zila that runs that group is our image editor on many Miyamoto Kano projects I gave her my scans for the Flower dj! I wish I could read spanish so I could read it lol or japanese so I could read it in original format!
  3. noone
    noone
    the first ever?!!! i was looking for drama cds of rules dammit... so that's why i couldn't find any

hochuuami is not so active anymore?! too bad... i like their manga choices...

awwwwwwww i can't wait for name of love

btw, the news on the drama cd is new so i guess there's no mention of seyuus to appear in it?

keep it up
  4. AshCat
    AshCat
    noone - sensei just announced it was going to happen in her japanese blog. I imagine it'll be awhile before it is done or news comes out

I wish it was another one too heh
  5. noone
    noone
    hehe in the meantime, i found i can buy "please" in my country!

sakura and ryouchi, here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!

no news on licensing "rules"? this is the one i want for myself. just for tooru

thank you for keeping us informed, ashcat

EDIT: btw these guys i can get "please" from, also posted some thingies about other MK manga licensed to be released... but maybe they're out of date...

so far they say
    DEUX: "please" comes april 30, "make me happy" comes in november, "lovers and souls"'s date is TBA!!!! (i want L&S so BAD!!!!!)
    DQ: "not/love"'s release date is TBA...

do all these have sites? (in english and updated fast enough, i mean...)
    amazon.com won't tell me much
  6. Bay
    Bay
    OMG! A cd drama! I hope someone could translate it. I listened some Cd Dramas, but when you have the text to follow what they're saying is a wonderful experience (although I only could experience it with Okane Ga Nai, but it was great)
    AshCat: Yes, I like Ayaoi a lot. I really couldn't believe when I saw that Flowers was finished in spanish. For me is the spanish team with the best projects, unfortunately I discovered the group late and I already have read many of their projects in english, but then I re-read some in spanish.
  7. AshCat
    AshCat
    Bay - right now we don't plan to translate it at Liquid Passion but really I hadn't even considered doing so O_o so anything's possible
  8. AshCat
    AshCat
    Name of love ch4 and extra plus Calling ch1 a new twoshot in Reijin should be out tonight or tomorrow and Amayakana ch3 should be out in a few days

PS I'm going to be on vacation for the next few days so I won't be responding to anything till I return Hope you enjoy the releases!
  9. Fuji
    Fuji
    Hi everyone~ I love Miyamoto Kano~! ^^; Nice to meet you all.

Thank you AshCat and Liquid Passion for always doing such good work!

..yes that's all I wanted to say. *digs a pit and hides in it*
  10. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Oh goodies... new stuff
    Have a great vacation AshCat
Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast