aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules Universe

1. Fighter
    Fighter
    Congratulations for the 500th release! Wow, that's a lot!
    And thanks for Amayakana Toge <3
  2. nemine
    nemine
    500 releases..
    amazing.
  3. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    Yah congrats on the 500th release!
    and yah for another miyamoto kano release!
    I really liked Te wo so I'm very curious about it ^_^
  4. noone
    noone
    awww so young and already turning 501

so

let's hear it for the team, hip-hip-hurray!! :cheers:

can't wait for "name of love"
  5. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Congrats Liquid Passion *brings a cake*
    Thanks AshCat and the whole LP crew for the awesome work you guys do
  6. AshCat
    AshCat
    Oh wow thanks everyone <3 I'm so glad you like it
  7. Bay
    Bay
    Hi! I am a fan of Miyamoto Kano and I decided to join the group. Congratulations to the team of Liquid Passion for the 500th release!. Thanks for all the hard work. Can't wait to read the second chapter of Amayakana Toge, I loved it. I have a question: why Hochuuami is working in Flowers and not Liquid Passion, as usual? Is because they started first?? And their last release was in january, so it seems they have some problems. Well, I have that question.
  8. AshCat
    AshCat
    Amayakana Toge ch2 out (That's roughly Sweet thorn in english but the phrase is very tricky to translate so we left it in Japanese).

Bay - Flowers was started by Hochuuami so we have not worked on it. I do have the book and the corresponding doujinshi that follows it. I have no knowledge on if Hochuuami is still active but Liquid Passion would love to scanlate as it's a favorite story of Sandyroo our Main Miyamoto Kano translator If Hochuuami drops it we will scanlate it
  9. AshCat
    AshCat
    Also in regards to Drap/Core - Name of love was Liquid Passion's only Miyamoto Kano scanlation from that magazine and we are planning to keep up dl links on our site. We should be releasing the final chapter of this next week.
  10. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Thanks Bay for pointing that out cuz I've been wondering myself if Hochuuami is going to keep working on Flowers. They have been quite inactive for a while.

Thank you AshCat, I'm really looking forward to reading the final NoL chapter. And, yay Amayakana Toge update
Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast