aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules Universe

1. nemine
    Kumi! was about time to show up! ..and of course i had nothing to do with it n__n
    anyways, hahhaa noone! i remember reading one chapter of hydra in school once. i just had to
  2. Fuji
    Hi, new member here. ^^ I loooove all of Miyamoto sensei's works so much. She's definitely one of my favorite mangakas for the bl genre because her characters feel so real, the plots feel so real and moving in "real time" (that is not meet- love- sex- happy ending for everything). I adore Rules too, of course. Am waiting eagerly for the continuation of Hydra by liquidpassion~~~ ne. ^__^
  3. AshCat
    AshCat
    New Rules novel text posted tonight so hope everyone enjoys it! It was a lot of fun working on it but also tough since we wanted to do such a good job on sensei's words
  4. nemine
    nemine
    ooh, AshCat came here with some good news! *dances off*
  5. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Brand New Lover was so good. And I got to see Bun again.

New Rules novel? Oh goody... Thanks AshCat
  6. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    Yah for brand new lover! And I'll read the novel text tonight, can't wait ^__^
    gosh Liquid passion is doing such an amazing job with all the miyamoto kano's mangas *__*

and nem, it's totally thanks to you that I'm here now XD
  7. noone
    noone
    aaaaah the rules novel

*twitches*

i need to read it... but i'm in class...

*thinking about it*

maybe they won't notice...
  8. nemine
    nemine
    school really is making noones life a little harder
  9. noone
    noone
    @nemine: no, my job does.

*is a teacher*
  10. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    The novel is so good, I won't spoil it for you noone, but I'm sure you'll feel like this -->
Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast