aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules Universe

1. nemine
    well noone, i still prefer vampires over ghosts. i mean seriously. vampires=biting, blood etc.
    ghosts=mweh.
  2. noone
    noone
    take patrick swayze playing sam in "ghost" - now talk about sexy ghosts. umm, that's a misplaced joke considering his health, but i was inlove with him for about two weeks after i saw that movie and i still love the "unchained melody" - so forgive me this one

@fighter: yup well i am one that sticks at details. i doubt there are a lot of romanians who don't like the money the dracula theme brings in, but i am one of those
    gomen ne, for bitching about it

(adding to the spam: dracula sucking blood might've come from the idea of tepes and its combination with countess erszebet bathory, another strange figure of the middle ages - this one from hungary, our neighbour - who was supposed to have killed and drained the blood of hundreds of persons, in order to bathe in it, to keep her beauty. that one too is a real-life person, but i don't know more details than these. )
    i still think stoker should've stuck to england, there are lots of haunts there to use. right?
  3. nemine
    nemine
    i don't care about Strokers dracula, tho it was a good book, and a good movie. c'mon noone, vampires in yaoi! talk about sexy
    ah, i have never been a fan of Swayze. seen couple of his movies though XD
    good thing that Aki-chan seems to have forgotten this group. i am not sure what she would think about our off-topic-talk.
  4. noone
    noone
    i keep cheking the site (hack) all the time, there's no new chapter of MM.

but i know they're all busy with them and well, life in general *wonders if there's a life outside yaoi - naah, that's not life*

so ashcat and the team, bring us more MM manga
  5. nemine
    nemine
    haha noone, i haven't checked the site since.. yesterday ^_^;;
  6. AshCat
    AshCat
    Brand new lover should be out tonight I just uploaded it It comes right after Demonic Conversations and is about Bun and has some pretty smex Also good news the Rules novel text is in group qc so we should be releasing it later this week So we have good stuff coming up <3

After that - we have Calling ch1 the new twoshot from Reijin magazine and Name of Love ch4 (unrelated oneshot that is adorable) both being image edited
  7. nemine
    nemine
    ooh wow Ash, i can't wait! *runs to the site*
  8. noone
    noone
    it wasn't in the morning and now i'm back at work *nonono to downloading yaoi manga on a school computer*

but it'll be there for the next time i go home

ashcat
  9. noone
    noone
    but it's here now!!

*still in school but who cares*

the team
  10. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    Hello everyone~!
    I'm new here ^__^
    I recently read the rules series and I really loved it, so eh here I am! XD