aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Rules Universe

1. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Oh my! I don't know how much my heart can take. Boys next door And Tooru seme I should give you guys cookies... and chocolate.
    I really need a coffee now...
  2. AshCat
    AshCat
    Noone - Tooru is seme in the story and in her little sketch

I really like boy next door too! unfortunately we've run out of story ch4 is all that's been printed in magazine so far so now we just have to wait for sensei to draw more before we can scanlate anymore. It's kinda funny b/c she introduces angst in 8 pages O_o
  3. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Happy Valentine's Day to you all...*hugs*
  4. Mukalytic
    Mukalytic
    Well, I felt obligated to join! ^^
  5. noone
    noone
    joining is indeed mandatory

*looking puppy-like at ashcat*

... any progress on the tooru-seme story? (not pushing lol just curious)
  6. nemine
    nemine
    Muka, it was about time to join ^__^
  7. AshCat
    AshCat
    Noone - Sure lots of progress It's in translation I mean it takes a while to translate just straight text Don't have a full draft done yet but Sandy says it's close.

However -- Name of love ch3 came out last night, and we should be releasing Sleeping moon ch1 (new series ), and the last two chaptesr of flowers that bloom in his garden in the next week and Hydra 5b soon too. so there are other stories to enjoy I'm actually being the hold up a little on qc'ing the above >_> heh sorry!
  8. noone
    noone
    sleeping moon, a new series?? not part of rules or walker??

myiamoto kano knows no sleep does she

i you all guys
  9. Cannella
    Cannella
    So many new releases! *faints from happiness*
    Thank you AshCat, and thanks to the whole LP team too!
  10. Mukalytic
    Mukalytic
    Well yes, I think this is the greatest manga of all time! Yaoi or not! Blame our dear Alisha for introducing me to it! I found the characters very easy to relate too!
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast