aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gundam 00: A wakening of the Trailblazer

1. Jabba
    Has anyone seen it yet???
    I wanna know what happens in it!!!
  2. Rani
    Rani
    YouTube - Official Mobile Suit GUNDAM 00 The Movie Trailer

the movie is supposedly out but i couldn't find a subgroup for it. Maybe we just have to wait for the official release in english?
  3. Jeff2012
    Jeff2012
    I just don't get it...

WHY THE HELL THIS MOVIE BLOWS!!! I mean come on, people said that this story really make NO sense!!
  4. Rani
    Rani
    what do you mean?
    And the story made sense (i have seen some with a lot less coherency) but yes i did not like the new 'plotline' much, but the pictures were amazing^^
  5. Jeff2012
    Jeff2012
    ^I mean seriously, some people said this Story makes NO sense, the characters are no development, and most of all:

‎1. Lockon Stratos (Lyle) is totally suck at his character development!!

2. Why did they just skip to 50 years later with NO explanation about what happened to Alle, Marie, Lyle, Sumeragi, Patrick & Kati & others?! This is just NOT right.
  6. Jeff2012
    Jeff2012
    - I mean that was the most confusing two hours of my life! The only part I understood was when Hallelujah said “Let’s kill ‘em all!”.
    - That Descartes Shaman character had almost no significant role in the film at all! First he’s all “I’m the first true innovator” then the next thing you know he’s dead! What the hell?!
    - The ending was pure shame too. So Setsuna made a giant space flower and he’s now shiny and metal??? What is that all about?!
    - And what’s up with the Dynames? It appeared for five minutes to save Allelujah and Marie but then just disappears. Why did Lockon have to use it in the first place when he could’ve used Zabanya?

I mean seriously, why should I care about Movie Critics saying 'This movie sucks!' & 'It's not worth to watch' Until it makes me so hysterical from taking some things personally!!?