aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Ending of a Legacy: Gundam 00

1. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    thank you for the invitation
  2. Ryocha
    Ryocha
    Not a problem! I didn't see a social group on here for it and I RAAAAAAAAAGE'd, then made one. <3
  3. Kira Yamato44
    Kira Yamato44
    Thank you for the invitation.
  4. Rani
    Rani
    Thanks for the invitation. But why is it 'Ending of a Legacy'???
  5. Kira Yamato44
    Kira Yamato44
    The new commercial for 00 appear after todays Code Geass R2 episode. It looks like it's going to get very interesting. I can't wait till October.
  6. Ryocha
    Ryocha
    @Rani: Gundam 00 is claimed to be the last alternative universe for Gundam, which means there won't be any more new series after it. Or so they claim. Hence "Ending of a Legacy".

@Kira Yamato44: I know! Though I'm rather disappointed, since Graham, Ali and Patrick didn't show up. ;__;
    Though I like the new Saji, for sure. ;D
  7. renji14
    renji14
    who invited me?? and how did you know that i like gundam 00?? hehe~ thanks for the invitation. ^_^

i used to watch the series every sunday but the 1st season ended too soon >_> though i'm happy that there's a 2nd season

and my pairings in the 1st season are lockon/tieria and hallelujah/allelujah

i hope i'm not alone...*hides*

and there's still no gallery for 00! >_< we need more voters!
  8. Alikurai
    Alikurai
    doesen't hurt to join I guess ^.^ I wanted to watch Gundam for a long time, but always forgot to get the anime =_=
  9. Crube
    Crube
    Thanks for the invitation!
  10. Ryocha
    Ryocha
    Haha, I was going through the gallery thread for Gundam 00 and picked up a few users! xD Sorry if the invitation was a bit random! The community is fairly new, and if anybody wants to contribute to our lovely gallery, go right ahead! Spread the word around a bit.
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast