aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Count D's ~ PetShop of Horrors ~

1. Fuu Henjin
    Fuu Henjin
    @spirited: *drooling over the picture* Is so *without words* Is just... *faints*

AAAH I NEED TO HAVE IT!!! *dies*

Ne... Spirited-san... there isn't news about the new anime? ._.
  2. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    I dont know about any new anime...please enlighten me. I know there are plans for a live action movie!
  3. Fuu Henjin
    Fuu Henjin
    @spirited: A live action O____O!!! I WANT TO KNOWWWWW!!!! *Dies* Tell me o_ó
  4. NinDog2008
    NinDog2008
    Hey all I'm new to the group *waves*
  5. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Hi, NinDog welcome aboard

@Fuu Check out info on the Live MovieHERE
  6. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    OMG! There's a...a PetShop of Horrors Group? AarinFantasy is like...heaven...
    Well, I just joined, and I hope to have lots of fun here! LeonxD is so hot!
  7. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Hi LuciferxDamien

I agree LeonxD is unless of course D is cast as a girl (which happens too frequently in most of the fanfic out there )
  8. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @ spirited_soul: Yeah female D and hermaphrodite D is well...icky. I don't understand why people write fiction like that. I have a real problem finding a male D and Leon, it saddens me.
  9. steelking
    steelking
    omg i didn't know people turned D into a girl! that's so stupid!!
    leonxD is hot!!!!!!!
    they better not cast a girl for D that would be insane!!!!!!!
  10. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Well steelking when I had first heard about the Live Action MOvie there was a lot of debate over whether they would be casting a man or a woman as D. Eventually they decided upon a man......duh you would think that would have been an obvious choice.

@LuciferxDamien - I am a bit partial to hermaphrodite D BUT usually it comes with such a warped female simpering personality that I have come to dread those entirely.
    The ones I do like are when they manage to keep his character intact and he totally dominates Leon as he is meant to
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast