Count D's ~ PetShop of Horrors ~

1. Fuu Henjin
    Fuu Henjin
    WE HAVE COUNT D's CARD!!!!!!!! *ultra happy*

@Moon: Nah xDu... like a half a day xDu ... thanks!!! *blush*
  2. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Does anyone have PSoH: Tokyo vol 5 yet?

I want to know if it is better than 4 so I can decide if to buy it now or wait for vol6 and buy them both
  3. crown
    crown
    Hey all, I just joined this group today. I'm glad there are some more PSoH fans out there *_*

As for PSoH Tokyo, does anyone know if Leon will ever get back as a main character? I keep buying the volumes because of the little mentions of him in the last few pages of each volume.... then get sadly disappointed (he's seriously the only reason i'm buying Tokyo) >_>;;
  4. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    @crown - Welcome fellow PSoH lover! ^______^

I dont know if Leon comes back or not....I heard for those who read the japanese version up to vol 5 say that he has not shown up yet.

I wish they could meet again
  5. crown
    crown
    Thanks for the heads up Spirited! It's disappointing though! I'm not really a fan of the new guy 'replacing' Leon ;_;

Oh has anyone picked up Akino-sensei's other work Genju no Seiza? I picked up 6 volumes the last week. When I saw the main characters at Count D's new pet shop in the extras I nearly died. Not to mention all the times D was mentioned in some chapters... stupid teasers ;_;
  6. Moon-Angelica
    Moon-Angelica
    Genjuu's really cool ^^

There's a note in the MU series info for Genjuu that there are been 7 volumes released by Tokyopop and it's 'presumed dropped' though
  7. crown
    crown
    What?! I thought there was 13-14 of Genju volumes in Japan. That's the problem with Tokyopop! They keep licensing manga then dropping projects. That way I can't ever get scanlations online because of it D':

Also what is 'MU'? ^^;
  8. Moon-Angelica
    Moon-Angelica
    There is more volumes in Japan but they haven't been released ^^; If it ever gets confirmed as dropped I'm going to talk to Night Exile about picking it up again ^^

MU = Manga Updates ^^
  9. crown
    crown
    Haha, that would be awesome if Night Exile picked it up again! Unfortunately, TP doesn't just announce them 'dropping' projects, more like putting projects 'aside' for a year...or two...or five >_>;;

Thanks xD;;
  10. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Unfortunately TP has alot of good manga I am buying and they are so unpredictable and unprofessional. I dont understand why they refuse to run another edition of PSoH ....at least to fix all the typos.
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast