Count D's ~ PetShop of Horrors ~

1. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Here's a sneak peek at the cover of Tokyo vol 4^^

Enjoy

2. Moon-Angelica
    Moon-Angelica
    A little OT but..

Night Exile has just finished the scanlation of another of Akino's works, 'Kazeyo Banri wo Kakeyo'.

Night Exile are scanlating all of Akino's unlicensed works btw and, though releases are somewhat (very, very) slow, they don't show any signs of quitting and generally release chapters on holidays and member birthdays ^^

Oh, and before I forget, they also has 2 PSoH side story that were never added to the official licensed version.
  3. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    @Angelica - Is that the side story where Chris, T-chan and Pon-chan were trying to guess Q-chan's true form?

I was reading Renkan with Femto after I read Tokyo vol.3
  4. Moon-Angelica
    Moon-Angelica
    @ spirited that one and the one where T-chan is in love

I really need to catch up on Renkan - I think I'm like 5 chapters behind at least
  5. Robee
    Robee
    @ spirit: I like the Klaha cosplay but it was a little over the top for my taste. I found another pic on the web and fooled expiremented a little with my photo editor.
    http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...37/klaha01.jpg

I changed the eye color, darken the eyebrows/eye lashes and lightened the skin tone. Subtle changes that don't make him look so animated but natural?
  6. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Showing off my new avatar

I am such a ham.

Made by the lovely Fuu Henjin!!

@Robee - that is nice but not androgynous enough (obviously a man )
    @Angelica - T-chan and the sheep was so hilarious
  7. Moon-Angelica
    Moon-Angelica
    showing off my new set ^^

on the first page of the group the first 3 people listed just now all had Count D avatars - spirited, Fuu and me XD

and (so this post isn't completely pointless) I want to pimp this piccy which is totally awesome (and also 18+ hence why I'm not adding it to the group pics)
  8. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    @Angelica - that really is a pic. I shall post some other naughty pics I have seen ^_^
  9. Elite_Zero
    Elite_Zero
    Oh Petshop. Why are you so....so....so great?! Oh right, because of Leon and D. I'm saddened by Shin Petshop of Horrors, only because of no Leon.
  10. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Check out this photobucket account. Some very lovely PSoH wallpapers and pics and gifs too. Check it here.
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast