aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Haruhi as a GUY!

1. UkairiRitsuka
    I couldnt help but to wonder how the anime would turn out if Haruhi was a guy. Would it be cutter, funnier, or maybe more yaoi couples. Or would it not make much of a difference.

Perhaps its the fact that Haruhi's secret is kept hidden which makes the anime so interesting.

Would you like it if Haruhi was a male instead of female?
  2. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    As sad as it is to admit I don't think it'd be the same. Half of the hummor of the show is how they all try to keep her gender hiden, and for that reason she's their secret pet. If she were a guy the whole "him" being poor would still be usable comedy, but I don't think it work as well.
  3. yaoi_cat
    yaoi_cat
    unfortunety i also think that it won't be as good
    i don't think there would be as much fighting over Haruhi and if she really was a guy then it wouldn't be as interesting
  4. ldb1987
    ldb1987
    yes i would lov3 to see how that turned if she was a guy.... It probably would have been better....
  5. whit3mag3
    whit3mag3
    i think the twins have shown enough yaoi lol. I think the fact that haruhi is a girl made the show more interesting instead of being a boy. And haruhi as a girl, made the guys in the host club to act even funnier.
  6. MoiLolita
    MoiLolita
    xD either way I fell in love with Haruhi xP mostly as a girl, but it would be cute, TamaXharu [as a guy] =3
  7. JIBURI
    JIBURI
    I agree, it wouldn't be the same if she turned out to be a guy and I don't think there'd be any more yaoi in it either :3 And... it's so good as it is I wouldn't want to change a thing <3 Btw, I heard some rumors a long time ago about there being a OHHC movie, but that's not true is it? Does anyone know if there's any plans on continuing the anime in the future?
  8. ZacktheWolf
    ZacktheWolf
    X3 I think it would have shifted completely into a BL series if Haruhi were a guy. Personally I would have loved to see it like that. But Haruhi usually dresses like a guy anyway, so it's not that hard to imagine.
  9. Satomichan
    Satomichan
    I don't think it would be the same if she was actually a guy. The story would have to be completely re-written IMO. I wouldn't complain about a BL series that was similar, but I think OHSHC is what it is because of Haruhi being a girl.
  10. horserider117
    horserider117
    i f haruhi was a boy tamaki would be gay XD lol that would be epic! (even though he is gay in my world XD)