aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yuuram Forever!!

1. meridastar
    yes it is n its about time too

@frisky: love the pic where Wolfram is shoving Gunter...he is always so jealous
  2. Frisky
    I will be so VERY disapointed if there isn't more heat between those two soon .... and not just from wolfram.
  3. Frisky
    Question ???? .... does anyone know what the main difference is between the KKM light novels and the manga. I have part of the manga and it seems to follow the anime. soooo I'm wondering if the novels would be like extra stories.
  4. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    Hmm... I'm not sure, the animé is said to be based on the light novels, the manga was written afterwards, so... I'm not sure! lol. :P
  5. ivy2005
    ivy2005
    The novels were written first. So this is the original story. The anime follows the novels until the 7th volume (until the 39th episode), then the plot takes a different turn.

I don't know about the manga (at least the latest chapters), but as far as I have seen it, it follows the novels with more conyuu (according to Miyuchan, who has seen more than me)..

So if I have given false info, please correct me! ^^
  6. Frisky
    Frisky
    More conyuu nooooooooooooooooo they can't do that
    Thank you both for the info ..... I'll have to see if I can track down the later volumes of the novels
  7. meridastar
    meridastar
    wow i didnt know any of that...thanks for the info ivy and Ymecdyen. why does it have to be more conyuu tho *pouts* i dont like that pairing that much. to me its like conard only likes yuuri cuz he has julia's spirit, but he isnt julia, he's yuuri and that gets me mad. besides he's his godfather n that just isnt right.
  8. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    your welcome! Nooooooo not Conyuu! Icky Conyuuu! Yuuram foreva! Conrad is Yuuri's Godfather, so that'd be kinda wrong... Icky. Yuuram only! *calms self down by watching ova wid kiss*
  9. meridastar
    meridastar
    Yes Yes i agree with Ymecdyen all the way. Yuuram only!
  10. crinkletoes
    crinkletoes
    YuuRam is love
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast