aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yuuram Forever!!

1. meridastar
    frisky
    OMG did you really do that?.....YAY! i dont feel alone anymore. i did the same thing! :laughing:
  2. Frisky
    oh ya ....... I find it hard to wait for the subbed episodes to come out. I was very excited to hear that a 3rd season was being made. and so hoping for more loving hehehe
  3. meridastar
    yea me too....actually the first episodes in the third season are already out, but there's not much lovin in them so far, the first ones are quite the opposite actually....im not gonna spoil it for u but u should watch them...if u havent all ready.
  4. ladyjinnai
    personaly im just about to watch them soon..
    im all jumpy to see the rest of it that i misst.
    i think i`ll watch the entire thing from the gecko though..^.^
    that way i get to see
    the engagement scean all over again XD
  5. meridastar
    hehehe you kno what?
    thats a good idea...i might just do that too!
  6. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    Hey everyone! Just joined this group. Love this pairing so so much, they are just too cute!!! Oh, I've watched the 3rd season (as much is out) and am hoping there's more Yuuram squee worthy eppys soon...

I also have the KKM PS2 game (my japanese friend gave it me :3) and there is so many cute moments in it, especially one moment when Yuuri falls asleep while cherry blossom viewing and Wolf almost takes advantage.

My god I've said alot, just love this pairing so much! :3
  7. meridastar
    meridastar
    there's a KKM game! i didnt kno that!. im gonna have to get my brother to go buy it for me. i wanna play *pouts*.
  8. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    yeah there's actually 2 games available, but it's only in japanese at the mo. They'll hopefully release an english version, but I don't know about that.
  9. meridastar
    meridastar
    o0o ok well im gonna figure out a way to get! ^_^ i dont mind that its in japanese
  10. Frisky
    Frisky
    I watched the series over again in march hehe ....... and I've seen what there is of season 3 . I usually wait and let episodes build up so I can watch a bunch at a time, but with these guys I can't wait that long. *sigh* ....... watch close in some of the scenes are drawn in a way that makes it look like they are holding hands when the really aren't
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast