aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yuuram Forever!!

1. meridastar
    fakeflower101: yes it's ok now and im happy!
  2. YaminoTenshi
    YaminoTenshi
    just joining in....
  3. meridastar
    meridastar
    omg have you guys seen episode 82?...i loved how greta named her bee bear yuuram. im so glad everything is back to normal now too
  4. cuteRay08
    cuteRay08
    -_- I cant stand this fic about Conrad and Yuuri.. *pouts*
  5. meridastar
    meridastar
    what fic? do u not like it cuz its conradxyuuri or is it some other reason?
  6. ladyjinnai
    ladyjinnai
    just had to join love this anime so much. but i haven`t seen the episodes your talking about*crys* untill now i was sure it was the end of the series. so.
    but now i just have to see the rest. ive seen untill the episode when yuuram trys the love machine whit the kissing... XD but that episode realy got me on edge.
    i meen there can`t be any other pairing of those two then what is.. they are perfect together*nods*
  7. meridastar
    meridastar
    ladyjinnai: i agree wit you. they are perfect together and that episode had me on edge too! i was soo lookin forward to them finally kissing and then they didnt even show it. it was a lil upsetting
  8. ladyjinnai
    ladyjinnai
    right wasnt is... but it made me happy to cuse wolfram was really cute and demanding.
    i think he should be aliitle more like that.. i meen he did manage to steal one even if we didn`t see it ^.^
    on the other hand i was scared it was all going to be over. those invention in that country dose make you fear for your life sometime...XD
  9. meridastar
    meridastar
    hehehe thats true i liked him that way too and he did manage to steal a kiss that sadly we didnt get to see.
  10. Frisky
    Frisky
    Hello..... joined a few days ago. Hope everyone is doing well. I admitt to being frustrated about that kiss as well. It went to fast so I played it back frame by frame just to see in in slow motion . gives me goose bumps thinking about it. Finally a little hotter action.
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast