aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yuuram Forever!!

1. meridastar
    yes it certainly is!
  2. ladyceres
    wahhh... yuuram... they are sooo cute together... wonder if there will ever be an episode wherein they actually "do something"... *sighs* it just makes me kinda feel disappointed since they really don't look like a couple... it would be sooooo wonderful if something really really romantic happens... you know, those situations wherein they actually do something that real couples do... other than an episode (i can't really remember which episode) where they kissed (the one where they are sitting on a machine that apparently sees the future or so)... nothing really happens... ohhhh... how i just wish... *sighs*
  3. meridastar
    i feel you on that one ladyceres...i wish something would finally happen between them n we get to see it cuz that kiss we didnt even get to see *pouts* i was soooo upset....i thought i was finally gonna get to see them kiss!
  4. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    Yes yes I totally agree! I was like on the edge of my seat on that eppy, and then it didn't show the kiss! I rechecked the bit just to see if I'd blinked and missed it, but nooooo... do you think we'll ever get to see a proper kiss between them? Do you guys think we'll ever get to see their wedding? That's an episode I'd love to watch!
  5. meridastar
    meridastar
    yeaaaaa i would love to watch that eppy! oh n i did the same thing when i saw that ep. i had to watch that part over again to see if i missed it or something. ^_^
  6. BrokenHeart
    BrokenHeart
    omg.... how could i not know this group???? xD
    Hi everybody!
  7. Ymecdyen
    Ymecdyen
    hey hey brokenheart! welcome and nice to meet ya! Kyaaa, just watched the eppy where wolf and yuuri are wearing the dresses (again), they look so cute! Though Yuuri could have chosen a better looking wig...
  8. meridastar
    meridastar
    brokenheart great you have you here! hope you enjoy yourself here ^_^
  9. ladyceres
    ladyceres
    i cant really get over the fact that nothing still happens them... *sighs* its like they're not destined at all... omg, did i just say that... wahhh... noooooo... they're like the cutest couple... i can not and will not accept it if they dont end up together... T.T

wahh... i just recently discovered a oneshot... obviously about yuuram... well it was not really satisfying (for me anyways)... wolfram kissed yuuri, asked if yuuri cant really see them having a romantic relationship... it was kinda cute, though as i said, i was not really that satisfied... the oneshot, by the way, is entitled radical lovers...

ymecdyen: i saw that episode, the two of them looked adorable though i agree with you when you said yuuri could have chosen a better wig/hair-do...
  10. meridastar
    meridastar
    you had me worried for a minute there ladyceres saying their not met to be. they are too cute not to be together.
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast