aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Who do you like Sesshoumaru-sama paired with? ^^?

1. Sakurazukamory
    Sakurazukamory
    mina, I just joined this group, and I absolutely love Sesshomaru, I believe that Sesshomaru should be paired with Naraku and that they should take turns to be seme, but sometimes I also like when he's paired with Kagome *runs away chased by Sesshomaru's group of yaoi fans*
  2. lionofredsand
    lionofredsand
    Hmmm, mainly Inuyasha though there are some with Koga. :P I have read a very rare one with Kohaku that I liked.
  3. xcc
    xcc
    @Sakurazukamory, I'm sorry of reading your message late. I'm a big fan of Sesshoumaru and Kagome fanfic. At the beginning of the group I posted some links favorite stories.

Sakurazukamory, yaoi style I prefer Seshoumaru with Koga too. Totally wild.

4. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    God...so late that I have last visited here...the vampire knight group have been taking all my time lately
    Sesshoumaru-Sama/Kagome?I prefer pure yaoi you know...I mean there is no attachment between them in my idea... I don't like a het pairing but Rin (of course an adult one) is better
    @minamino:Hi!nice to see you here!
  5. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    As long as it is well written I don 't mind the pairing very much and he can be reversible. My Sessy is always sexy and hot no matter what! xD

But as for fav pairings: Sessy x Inuyasha (poor Inu is an eternal uke lol) and Naraku X Sessy (somehow, I can't see Naraku as uke material lol).
  6. fogdragon23
    fogdragon23
    I pair Sesshomaru with anything pretty lol
    Naraku, Miroku, Koga, Inuyasha, heck I even tried to pair him with Hojo once as a challenge to myself. I failed but it was a fun project for awhile. ^^;
  7. Carapheonix
    Carapheonix
    MIIRROOOKUUU~!!! <3 Sesshy and Miroku are my favorites, especially when Miroku is the one who accidentally seduces him and Sessho doesn't know what's going on until he's tied Miro down to his bed. Hahaha~!/Fangirl

Sorry.
  8. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    I honestly do not know who I'd pair him with... lol. I've always just liked Sesshy by himself.

okay I lied.... I like him with Rin [older]. -runs away-
  9. xcc
    xcc
    Where is everyone?
  10. 1fangrl
    1fangrl
    I agree with the ist post, I think with Naraku too...if it's done well. Also with Inuyasha.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast