aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

For all Sesshomaru fans

1. minamino
    minamino
    onxy woaw is been like ages since i last taked with you how have you been -_-
  2. inume27
    inume27
    @xcc I started reading "Laying Amongst Dokatsu" by Nostawen Allesiel ...Do you know it?....it's so great....but sadly I could only find 40 chapters on "A single spark"....her account on Dokuga and ff.net aren't working and I found her lj page http://nostawen-lad.livejournal.com/ where it says that they are 49 chp out.

Could you tell me about other stories ?....I read "Tales from the house of the moon","The once and future Taiyoukai" and loved it but....I want more Sesshomaru and Kagome
  3. xcc
    xcc
    @inume27, it sounds really interesting. But I haven't read it. I checked around, and her profile in Doguka is gone. According to her journal she will be updating at FF, so the only thing left is to wait, she said this time she will finish it. I will wait until she does so, before beginning to read. For more Sess/Kag you can check these links, and these are the ones I'm reading at Doguka:

Reaching for Perfection

Together In The Wake Of The Blood Countess

Rules of Seduction

Unexpected Circumstances

And this are two links to many more:

http://inu.adultfanfiction.net/main.php?list=1609

http://www.fanfiction.net/communities/anime/Inuyasha/

4. inume27
    inume27
    Thank you xcc I'm going to check those up....and if I found some other good stories I'm going to post about them here.
  5. xcc
    xcc
    Same here, any other story I found I will let you know.

BTW, here is another place where you can find more:
    http://www.paperdemon.com/rc_story.php
  6. inume27
    inume27
    Hello! My,what happened with all the Sesshomaru fans? No one comes here anymore...
    @xcc : I finished two fanfics ...totally different from what I read so far but definitely worth reading.

1. Temporeal Sequence by Chaos-and-Serenity (complete) : Sesshomaru losses his memory and Kagome finds him.It might not sound very interesting but believe me this is one great story.It's based more on feelings than action and all that.We have an amnesic Sesshomaru and you might think he will be out of character but this author did a very good job in portraying him.Even if he doesn't remember, some aspects of his personality come to the surface and we can see the Sesshomaru we know and love.The author created a believable past and you'll fall in love with Sesshomaru...and he has a sense of humor.And what I loved most is that there is no sudden lust and love happening. It takes time for Kagome and our lord to become friends and from then it's only a step away from love.I liked this Kagome (weak and strong at the same time),but she seemed natural and I liked that it takes her a long time to realize and accept she's fallen in love.

2.Yellow brick road by emmaren : This is totally different from the previous story.In this Sesshomaru's beast has a major role in the things that happen.It's not a light story,it's full of hurt and pain,but still it has a happy ending.And you'll enjoy the author's writing stile.This story isn't marked as complete by the author because she's still posting some of the epilogue(about what happened to all the characters).
  7. xcc
    xcc
    Hi Inume27
    Thanks so much for the recommendation, specially that first story, I'd never heard about. The other one I read, Emmaren is one of my favorite fan-fic writers. She had another story going on, that I'm reading, is What Was Expected

And here are another stories, I'm reading at Adulfanfiction:

A Debt To Be Paid

Captured and Trapped

And if you want to laugh silly, please check this one out.

Sexual Possibilities of the Didelphis virginiana
  8. minamino
    minamino
    woaw so many stories i have to start reading some to hope i will have the time soon anyway thanks guys for keeping this group alive hontony arigatou
  9. erubeus
    erubeus
    Oh mah gawds. ;flails arms;
    ><
    ;swoonage;
    'Tis my favorite character! =DD
    Wanna read a good fanfic 'bout him?!
    I gots a couple!
    =DD
    SesshoNara = <33
  10. xcc
    xcc
    @Erubeus, if you know of any good stories, please feel free to spam us.

Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast