aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

For all Sesshomaru fans

1. xcc
    xcc
    @Thanks Inume, I will check deviantart, when I got time.
  2. minamino
    minamino
    xcc ow thanks i read it it was good liked it it took me a while to find the time to read it but i finally did ^_^

inume wow such a beautiful pic with sesshomaru-sama thanks for sharing wow i am impressed
  3. inume27
    inume27
    @ minamino I'm glad you liked it and it was my pleasure to share it with you
  4. minamino
    minamino
    inume ow thank you you are so sweet
  5. inume27
    inume27
    Wahhh...so quiet here........what is everybody doing?
  6. minamino
    minamino
    hmm dunno but is like this usually what should we talk about ow inume tell me more about you everything is fine lol i meant anything -__- bad english
  7. inume27
    inume27
    Well... I just finished college and I don't like it one bit...some people might think I'm already an adult but I don't feel like one(don't act like one either)...I'm a child at heart.
    I was supposed to be a math teacher but unfortunately there were no vacant positions were I live so now I have to look for something else...next year I will try again with more luck I hope.

What about you minamino?
  8. minamino
    minamino
    well i haven't finish collage do to some problems yet but i will finish soon i have two more years and i will finish it, normal i should have only one more year but because i moved from were i used to live i lost a year because i had to learn the language which i am still learning it was hard at first but now i am used to it ^_^ and dunno although i will be 18 i am still acting like a child just like you i am a child at heart
    ow a math teacher that is so cool i want to be a teacher to i am studying to become one but not math teacher i am bad with math -_- so sorry you didn't find any vacant position were are you from anyway??

hmm dunno what else do you want to know about me??
  9. inume27
    inume27
    18...that's such a great age...I remember how much fun it was ...I talk like I'm some old lady...you should enjoy your college years,they were the best for me...
    Hmmm...I'm so bad at asking questions...so you moved to Spain(read it on your profile) from where?...I bet it was hard to learn a new language...
    ...I'm from Romania...it's a beautiful country but ...manga and anime are not popular here yet...and that just sucks.
  10. minamino
    minamino
    ow you aren't hugs everyone is young for me it doesn't matter their age ^_^ we all can be young hugs
    yes now i live in Spain ^_^ well it wasnt so hard because dunno i don't see spanish so hard because its origins are like my language from latin so most of the words i understood them but there are hard ones to and the grammar is a little different but i can manage i just sow something interesting O_o ow my God we are from the same country i am romanian he ehe h so nice to meet here people from the same country as me you are the second i meet YaminoTenshi is the first person i meet that is from the same country as me and now you to ^_^ yay the more the better and you are so right in out country anime and manga are not so popular but i was an addict to it before i left from my country and here when i arrived it was like a paradise of manga and anime i found so many interesting stuff and there are many special anime and manga stores here
Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast