aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

For all Sesshomaru fans

1. Jokin
    Jokin
    yeah although I still dunno about inuyasha and kagome's relationship...
    but thanks^^
  2. xcc
    xcc
    @Jokin, did you know where to read the manga? I can't post the link here, but if you google it, you will find it. I wasn't very happy with the way it ended, they didn't kiss at all. It is better if you just read the last chapters of the manga. She basically chose to stay with him in the Feudal Era, after being forced to expend three years apart from him, after they killed Naraku. Do you remember how her family has to made up stories to justify her absent? Well, her brother is finally relief when he can simply say she went away to get married.

@Mina, Inume27:
    I like the romantic, adventure, xmex ones, too! I'm not into leather at all. In the next link you will find Ses/Kag fanfic, most of them are good, a lot to pick from, about 817 of them, so if you don't like one, you just change to the next:

http://inu.adultfanfiction.net/main.php?list=1609

3. minamino
    minamino
    inume yup i will wait it isn't long now
    Jokin ow sorry i wasn't of any help
    xcc ow thanks goes to check it out
  4. Jokin
    Jokin
    oh why those three years apart? anyway it's nice
  5. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    0.0 i missed so much stuff... what are you all talking about?
  6. minamino
    minamino
    onxy cool avatar ow well we are talking about the inuyasha manga and some fanfictions ^____^ you are welcomed to join us ^__^ if you want to know you have to read a little sorry
  7. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    mina > thanks.. that's actually me in there...
    ooh! about sesshomaru?
  8. minamino
    minamino
    really i didn't knew yup about our mighty lord sesshomaru so how are you?? ^__^
  9. xcc
    xcc
    Guys I just found a few very funny fanfics, these authors have a particular sense of humor:
    This Miko Belongs To… If Found Please Return

BTW, for those who read my fiction around here, no, I'm not obsessed with pubic hair, this is just a coincidence.

This one, it is pretty just hilarious, don't read next to someone who may want to see what you are reading:
    An Itch to Scratch

And this one, includes some of the most witty 'seduce your roommate techniques' (everyone should try it) funny too:
    Chronicles of the Moldy

10. Jokin
    Jokin
    I...dreamt with Sesshy...uwa
    anyway that english dub is horrible. I hate the voice Sesshy has!! the hungarian one was nice, check it out if ya can
Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast