aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

For all Sesshomaru fans

1. xcc
    xcc
    No way keeping them both! Here is the deal: I rescue At-san, and Mina goes with the Lord...now I must think of something, to keep Sweets busy for a whole month...
  2. minamino
    minamino
    sweetschelene yes you are right we will keep them both i am so selfish
    xcc he hee eh well dunno let see how things will go
    sweetschelene lets catch At-san
  3. sweetschelene
    sweetschelene
    @mina i agree im selfish to..*grabs At-san and runs* hurry mina she might catch us..
  4. Jokin
    Jokin
    At-san?
  5. minamino
    minamino
    ok sweetschelene lets run for it now while xcc is busy nad cant see us
    Jokin At-san is Sakurai Atsushi the singer from Buck Tick maybe you know him he sings the opening from Trinity Blood
  6. Jokin
    Jokin
    no, I am clueless Only singers I know are the smexy KAT-TUN and Matsumoto Jun. That's all.
    Well if ya have At-san, can I have Sesshy and Royakan??
  7. xcc
    xcc
    @Jokin, you can learn more about At-san at our other group Sakurai Atsushi
  8. xcc
    xcc
    @Sweets and Mina, you're in big trouble...well, yes, I'm busy

Since I couldn't deliver Mina on time, Lord Sesshoumaru decided I should take her place

I guess you didn't know he has a hot spring next to his bedroom

Oops! I'm typing this in a rush, my new Master is calling me

Once this is over

You guys will hear from me

Or maybe not...
  9. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    Ooooooh Sesshoumaru

And did I hear someone say Buck Tick, I love thier lead singers voice. It makes me melt
  10. xcc
    xcc
    @kunitsu, welcome to the party. Yes, we are Sakurai Atsushi's fans, and he is more than his deep sexy voice, he does have other talents. If you check my two previous post, you will find the link to our Sakurai Atsushi's group. Well, I just confirmed my theory, if you love Sessy (he hates to be called that, make you think of uke!) Where I was...oh, if you love him, you are the best candidate to fall for Sakurai Atsushi!
Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast