aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

For all Sesshomaru fans

1. minamino
    minamino
    oww glad you like the anime although i didnt liked the ending from the anime it was bad what are your favorite caracters from it??
  2. sweetschelene
    sweetschelene
    @mina if he says anything bad about Sessy we can all hurt him hee hee just kidding misakilover12 would never do that or he had better not....hhahahha
  3. minamino
    minamino
    sweetschelene he wont he is nice he wont do such a thing hope so
    misaki-kun really?? inuyasha hmmm i like him to but i love sesshomaru-sama he is a great demon and seme
  4. xcc
    xcc
    Well, I understand Misakilover12, Inuyasha is cute, a little young for my taste though, I must admit, there is something about him that touch your heart.
  5. minamino
    minamino
    xcc you're a fan of inuyasha to?? well he is cute but he looks more like a uke not a seme sessy looks like a good seme is perfect for me
  6. xcc
    xcc
    @Mina, don't get wrong please! I find Inuyasha cute, however, Lord Sesshoumaru is my obsession, after all, he is "perfection" incarnated. He is so hot, sexy and...if I continue, I will be writing this until the end of time. So, the thing is, even though I find Inuyasha cute, he will never be for me what his older brother is.
  7. minamino
    minamino
    xcc yes for me to sessy is the best ow dear i love you're avatar is from buck trick dress no i love that song
  8. MisakiLover12
    MisakiLover12
    @minamino sorry i have not been able to get back to you question but my favorite character is inuyasha him self
  9. minamino
    minamino
    ow well i don't mind but sesshomaru is the best he will beat your puppy dog and he is the best seme ever
  10. Jokin
    Jokin
    btw my puppy looks like Fluffy
    I loveee him sooooooooo much(I mean my doggie). But he is said to live only two more years. Can you kill Death? Cause I definetely will, if it takes away my adorable puppy-chan.
Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast