aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

For all Sesshomaru fans

1. xcc
    xcc
    For the moment, we have to comfort ourselves with AMV, here is another one, in this one, besides him, I just love this song!
    Sesshoumaru X Kagome [The Reason]
  2. minamino
    minamino
    Jokin hello how are you?? ow and i had the same reaction when i sow the videos sessy is so great
    xcc ow thanks my dear for providing and sharing with us the videos i will watch it now really thank you
  3. Jokin
    Jokin
    I got a nosebleed, when I thought about the idea having sooo much Sesshy episodes and mangas...yumm
    I liked the first one the most(amv)
  4. minamino
    minamino
    yes me to it was really great ow sessy is so handsome really wished it was an anime with him as the principal character from it ow i just can hope maybe it will be in the future
    xcc i watched that one to i liked it but kagome with my sessy never ever sessy is mine and alll of this group members can have him to i will share him
  5. xcc
    xcc
    @Jokin, I increased the amount of media, because with Sesshomaru as main character, it will be far way more successful!

@Mina, thanks for sharing. It is too much to keep, only for one of us!
    Now I'm looking for some fanfiction, somebody wrote about him. When I find it, I will post it. A friend told me about it, but she doesn't have any links. Don't worry I will find it.
  6. minamino
    minamino
    oww thanks my dear so nice of you really nice of you xcc your the best
  7. xcc
    xcc
    @Thanks Mina, If you keep saying it long enough, I will believed!

If FOUND the story,
    I just did, so I have not idea if it is good or not, however, being about Sesshomaru is good for me! Here is the link:Tales From the House of the Moon
    Lets read it and we can share our views about later.
  8. xcc
    xcc
    Warning, very graphic, and so far, and I'm not talking about xmex. But violence.
    OMG! I began to read it, and without spoiling it, all I can say it is: this is not for the faint of heart. It is very well written, but I cried on the first page, laughed a few times, and cried again.
    I just wanted you all to know, since I posted the link. Well, I'm back on the story, I only came over to post this warning, Sesshomaru needs me!
    See you later girls!

9. minamino
    minamino
    ow then i will keep telling you this so youi will belive it youre great very nice and the best
    ow ok i will read it now oww i am reading it right now sounds damn interesting
    oww sessy needs help then i will come to help him i will kill all the bad people taht touch him
  10. Jokin
    Jokin
    ummm can we include Royakan too? he is such an adorable sight, big and cuddly like a teddy bear

and leave other cuties in too, like Naraku and mean, cute demons
Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast