aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

For all Sesshomaru fans

1. Jokin
    Jokin
    yeah can be, but sesshy is a dog too... having ears and tails...
    (well kurama is a fox)
  2. minamino
    minamino
    Jokin onyxpetals yes it is kurama in that pic but he looks great to so no harm done in putting it on the group so thanks for putting it sweetschelene
    onyxpetals owww someone called my name?? looks around everything is cloudy and why am i all weet??? oww i remember my dog demon was made an uke owwwww faints again with tears in the eyes
  3. brave heart
    brave heart
    yes hes agreat one
  4. sweetschelene
    sweetschelene
    still for a fox he deserves to be admired,
  5. sweetschelene
    sweetschelene
    @jokin I looked around for a bigger one and couldn't find one sorry... I found some others of him that are good will try to put them up soon...
  6. minamino
    minamino
    shine-chan hello how are you my dear i just woke up i fainted a few times already
    sweetschelene yes he does and he looks really good to i like him to and thanks for the hard work sweetschelene thanks for the pics and for all the help you gaved me
  7. sweetschelene
    sweetschelene
    your welcome sweetie, I woke late myself, what are fainting over, sessy being a uke.....
  8. minamino
    minamino
    yes all my dreams were broked into peaces when Jokin said he sow some pics were sessy was the uke owwwww so much dissapointment i am affraid i am going to faint again owww i need to think of something else but i cant
  9. sweetschelene
    sweetschelene
    just think about him the way he is now, all sullen and dark and delicious
  10. xcc
    xcc
    No way Sessy is not uke type.

Lord Sesshoumaru would never allow anyone to do such a deed to him!
Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast