aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

For all Sesshomaru fans

1. minamino
    minamino
    xcc thanks i am better now i sow the video you told me on youtube it was so beautiful i liked the song and youre right it suits the video and Sesshomaru was so hot and so handsome i just couldnt take my eyes of him and i know wich episode it is the one were sessy saved Kagome let me cheek first to know for sure ok and then i will tell you m dear
  2. minamino
    minamino
    oky my dear i found wich one it was and it was the one i thought well it is episode 104-The poison using stalker Mukotsu!! well this is the one well you know mukotsu is from the band of seven or Shichinintai i so like the leader of them Bankotsu he really looks good well enjoy watching the episode is really good and sessy appears in it and kills Mukotsu saiving Kagome but not only her Miroku and Sango to wich they were all poisoned by Mukotsu well have fun watching my dear and goodbye for now i am going to sleep
  3. brave heart
    brave heart
    awww ofcoures i will give you as many as you want hug: lol: *hugs* hahah
  4. xcc
    xcc
    @Minamino, Thanks so much Now I remembered, I didn't watch it because I did avoid most "Band of 7 episodes", they were so cruel, so sick for my taste. But this one with Sessy as hero, it's a must watch.

BTW, I found another fan music video, in this one the video part isn't as good, but THE SONG, what a song, and the theme, it is Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru fighting for Kagome's love. This is the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6LIB2of8X0
  5. minamino
    minamino
    owww thanks shine-chan so many hugs i might get used to them and never let you go i will keep huging you all day do you mind??
    oww with pleasure my dear anything for you well i didnt liked that part either but i watched it yay you found another yay i will go and see it thanks my dear i will tell you after what i think about it
  6. brave heart
    brave heart
    aww ofcaures i wont hahaha haha you can hug the shne teddy as long as you like
  7. minamino
    minamino
    shine-chanowww yes i will my dear yes i will i will hug him till he dies
    xcc i sow the video there were so good pics with sessy he is so handsome ow what i wish he would be my seme why cant that be possible
  8. brave heart
    brave heart
    aww hahaha poor me then my dear i'm the teddy bear that teddy for my moon only sorry
  9. minamino
    minamino
    oww well i will still hug you till youre breathless even if you are the teddy bear so dont worry my dear anything for you
  10. brave heart
    brave heart
    hahaha thank you awww sesshomaru is great
Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast