aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinOthers

1. loveDkun
    loveDkun
    I haven't hear of these but I know hourou musuko who have been posted a lot of pic about.. really lovely serie and really realistic..

then I know famely combo and.. some others..
    I am pretty bad to remembering titels..
    but hourou musuko is diffrently a good serie
  2. barbaroshima
    barbaroshima
    Hmm, the only one I know is Hourou Musuko. Well, the only one that actually covers that as a topic. I've read or heard about mangas that have trans/queer/other characters in them, but they were usually just secondary characters.

Maybe I need to make finding more titles my new mission. I really like HM, but I'd love to find one where the characters are older.
  3. loveDkun
    loveDkun
    hm... I have only found one serie where the trans was the main character and focus but the series was pretty boring and not really my type.. so it didn't really hit me..

beside that I remember reading gender bender where there trans person but where there described in a unrealistic way.. like no bra.. who is a sweet serie but seriously it imposible for a born dude to hide it so well..

also I have read mangas where there are trans secondary characters.. but it also funny.. my fav is ryo from breman.. kind of cool

ryo as male
    Manga Fox: Bremen Vol.07 Ch.005 Online Manga Scans
    and the ryo I know XD
    Manga Fox: Bremen Vol.02 Ch.001 Online Manga Scans
    Manga Fox: Bremen Vol.01 Ch.008 Online Manga Scans
  4. SpiritOfTheWinds
    SpiritOfTheWinds
    Well, Japanese (or Asian) males can at 90% of the times hide it pretty well! They have almost no body hair, their shape is more feminine than Americans and I've seen a lot of boys that looked so much like girls. In my case, without hormones and laser treatment, I wouldn't even pass as a female (sure of it)...

As anime, there is Shangri-la which has 1 main transsexual character and 1 side trans character. Very good anime, but a really strange.
  5. Sc00byD00315
    Sc00byD00315
    I have probs too. I'm a girl but I only seemed attracted to gay guys. I honestly don't know if it cause I'm really into yaoi and things. There is this girl I like and I would be with her if she asked me but I don't know what I am. I've never been in a relationship before and I think it would be nice but I kinda don't care at the same time. I mean I think it would nice to have someone but apparently since I don't believe in being all over someone on first date wise I was told I'm never going to find someone.

I was also told by my mom that since I play too many videogames that it was another reason I would be lonely.
  6. loveDkun
    loveDkun
    spirit: oh cool I must check that out
    sc00by: well I donno what you are, but I have heard the only fall for gay guy before.. actually I hear many say it annoying that they guy they like are gay..
    but well of corse it can be hard 2 find new people if you play video games all the time but well I think there many who do that so unless your a extreme then I dont think it would hurt you that much.
    Í really don't know what you are since you like gay guys and this girl then it sound like your bi.
    but it something you have 2 figure out youself..
  7. Sc00byD00315
    Sc00byD00315
    Yeah, think I might be bi but to be honest I like my frend and gay dudes but, how should I put it, not in a sexual way. Make sense? When I was young my dad was a drinker and would yell at my mom about it and eventually he died from it. I don't want to drink just in case the prob is inherited but some of my friends said that was my prob is because I don't drink and have fun. I told them the reason why I wont but they don't listen. Plus there was this one guy I liked and he back but when things got a little... He said he just wanted to be bed partners basically. He has said this more then once to me. He came over my place and said the only reason I invited him was so I could sleep with him. Ever since that I haven't really looked anywhere for anybody. (sry for the rant up there)
  8. loveDkun
    loveDkun
    if you don't want 2 drink then it understandable.. dont let anyone tell you what 2 do or not.. or who your are or not.. it your life so let these guys do there own, and leave you alone.. )=(
  9. Sc00byD00315
    Sc00byD00315
    Thank you... that's what I try and tell them and all they say is that I need to get past that and have fun. Needless to say they don't invite me out to parties because 'whats the fun of having someone sober'
  10. loveDkun
    loveDkun
    my ex also like 2 be sober. XD
    but his friends drink so he asked me 2 come 2 a party and I got like:

oh my god what kind of party?
    and then I hear there was a school bal on his school and I got like:

dose that mean he have 2 wear a suit and I will wear a suit and

oh my god!!!

but then I got the letter back:

no no it just a girl friend of mine who invite me for drinking party and no I don't drink much I enjoy being sober so I can do whatever I want with the drunk people XD
    oh no.. that not why I invite you don't get the bad idear..
    ---
    -___-.......

okay let me think about it

LOL...
    -------
    well it okay 2 be sober to be honest I am.. I am old enought 2 drink but dosen't really hang out with people who drink, my parrent don't like I drink even thought I am old enough, and then I look really young so even if I go and bought something then Im sure they wouldnt belive that I was actually old enought..-__-
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast