aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinOthers

1. monsoia
    monsoia
    Hey guys I heard they're making Hourou Musuko into an anime! Which means an anime with serious transgendered characters in it! Woo!
  2. loveDkun
    loveDkun
    oh yeah I read that on mangafox.. im so happy.. really.
    ^^ I love hourou musuko.. and aoi hana anime was also cool so im really looking forward to it.. it so cool.. really..
  3. MorningShadow
    MorningShadow
    Hm, seems like I have to check that manga out... So that I know anything about it xD I've been reading way too few mangas lately.

A small update on how I'm coping with... Thoughts and stuff. Recently, there's been this... kind of accepting way I react to dreams and thoughts and such. I simply feel more at ease, so I guess that's good. Maybe therapy actually works to some extent.
  4. bein
    bein
    hiya

not even sure if i belong here but maby if i told you how i feel maby you guys can help...

...ummm for a long time i've been looking in the mirror looking at myself thinking *this is wrong*... i dont fell right atall, i feel i was born into the wrong body, and becouse if this i cant be completly who i am, and when i do, others turn to me saying, your wrong and your not ment to act like that, so im fules to be someone that im not.

i mean i have thought about a sex change and looked into it... but if i did go though it, i dont think i could bare to look at people, looking into thire judging eyes...

*sigh* i just wish there was a butten that i could press, so that it would turn my life around so that i was born into the correct body

at this point i dont even see my self as a male or female, becouse im just that confused, and i feel that none of my famley and friends would understand what im going though.....

sorry if this sounds to moany... i kinda felt like i had to do this.
  5. loveDkun
    loveDkun
    uhm... you feel like the wrong gender or just wrong body.. sorry this might sound really stupid.. but i just wonder if you feel your all in the wrong gender or if you just feel like that somethimes, or if you just feel your wrong.. or your body is wrong..
    ---
    well judging people can be hard.. no matter what they judge you on..
    but it more easy if you have someone at first to help you a bit.. I dont know but if you have a good friend or something you could tell him about your prob..
    if he/she accept you just thing that how it is then it would be more easy to you if you deside you wanna go that way an you will meet a lot of the judge face then you have someone to fight with..

your letter is fine.. just feel free to writte more.
  6. bein
    bein
    basicly i feel like im a female, but im stuck in a male body, i always have this feeling at the back of my haed, its just some times it get really strong and its hard to live with.... so know its got to the point were im thinking, if im ment to be a female but stuck in a males body, then what am i then??

and about telling somebody, i dont know, i had a hard time telling people that i was bi, i dont think they could take this kinda thing. i mean my friend aaron, his like a brother to me, but i dont think he could understand this.....i just feel alone...and im kinda scared

gaaa, i feel so out of place.
  7. MorningShadow
    MorningShadow
    First of all, welcome bein, I hope you'll enjoy this social group!

I know what you mean by "i always have this feeling at the back of my haed", because that's pretty much how it feels for me too. For me though, that feeling is not there all the time, which makes it even more confusing. It's like it's coming and going, and that's not always easy to handle.

As for telling someone, you could always try to tell people you meet in the internet, for instance, and see if that's something you're comfortable doing. Since the internet can be really anonymous, that might help you on your way.

A good idea might be to read a lot about genders and stuff like that, see what seems to fit in with what you feel, or if nothing of it fits in... Generally, thinking about it and trying to figure out what it feels like.

At the moment, I can't really come up with much more advice... being in a confusing situation myself.
  8. loveDkun
    loveDkun
    oh I see.. how did they react on it.. did they bullyed your or how?
  9. bein
    bein
    they reacted ok about, it they wasnt botherd at all, but there is telling somebody that you like both sex's and telling somebody that im a female stuck in a males body, i just think this is a thing i should keep to myself, my comfidence in my self is low as it is as the morment -.-

but telling people on the internet, hehe its kinda what im doing now really, feel abit more comfortable telling you guys becouse i know you are going though the same thing.
  10. MorningShadow
    MorningShadow
    Well, you don't need to rush it. If you feel like you don't want to tell people, you shouldn't. However, if you feel like you want people close to you to know, it might be a good idea. But as I said, don't rush it. Only you know when you want to tell people!

If you really want to be open about it, try telling other people, outside this social group. That helped for me at least, but then, I rarely tell people about it unless I feel like they really should know.
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast