aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

♥OuranTwins♥

1. captivated
    thank you kitsuneneko88 i have a conversation starter. what is your favourite 'brotherly love' moment in the series?
    it is a really tough choice. but mine is the one at the holiday villa, after the window nearly fell on kaoru and hikaru rushes to see if he is okay.
  2. kitsuneneko88
    kitsuneneko88
    @captivated hmmm...that is a tough choice but i have to say the moment in episode 21 where hikaru and kaoru are dressed up in there costues
  3. captivated
    captivated
    @kitsuneneko88: i'm terrible with remembering episode numbers... is that the halloween one? they were very sexy vampires.
  4. kitsuneneko88
    kitsuneneko88
    @captivated yeah it's the halloween one and yes they did make very sexy vampires.
  5. Saralegui
    Saralegui
    Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Did I just read that!? *.*

Omg! I just read all of the Twilight Saga and I have to say it's the best thing that's happened to me in ages! I've never been so into and captivated by a story as I was by this one... Hail to Stephenie Meyer! Hail~

P.S I'm so getting that new one! So exciting!
  6. kitsuneneko88
    kitsuneneko88
    @Saralegui i konw i love those books. my favorite character is Jasper and Seth. who's yours?
    are you going to see the movie when it comes out?
    and by the new book do you mean Breaking Dawn.?
  7. lonelychou
    lonelychou
    yey!!!!!! its a great book indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but the ending sucks....
  8. kitsuneneko88
    kitsuneneko88
    @lonelychou the ending was pretty bad.
  9. Saralegui
    Saralegui
    I've already read Breaking Dawn and I wasn't disappointed in the slightest. The ending was a bit too soon in my opinion but it wasn't bad; it was a 'happy' and finalizing ending but it left you feeling a little like, 'oh, is that it? '. Though I just took it as the fact it had to end at some point... I would've loved it to continue even further!

By new book I meant Midnight Sun, that someone wrote about, the story from Edward's perspective. It sounds very interesting and something I'm definitely considering reading.

As for favourite characters I'd have to say Bella was my favourite as I could relate to her a lot, and my second favourite would be Alice, followed by Edward. I love all of the Cullens! Hehehehe
  10. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    click this >>>>Midnight Sun
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast