aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Club For Americans!

1. yami_venus
    yami_venus
    Kitsune nice vid. I liked it, but I've never seen princess-princess. What is it about?
  2. kitsuneneko88
    kitsuneneko88
    @yami this is the plot from wiki

Princess Princess is a story revolving around the lives of three boys chosen to dress up as girls at the all-boy school they attend, which also just happens to be the most elite school in the area. The main protagonist, Toru Kouno, has just transferred to a new all-boys school, Fujimori, after living with his uncle for a time. He is one such boy chosen to be one of the Hime (姫, Hime?) or "Princesses", which is a tradition at the school in order to break up the monotony of life surrounded by nothing but males. Students (based on certain qualifications) are selected to be Princesses and are made to dress up as girls and attend school functions like this.

At the beginning of the story, there are already two such Princesses, Yuujiro Shihodani and Mikoto Yutaka, known as the Western Princess and Eastern Princess respectively, due to their room location. Toru is convinced into becoming a Princess soon after entering the school though once he accepted the job, he found it to be much more enjoyable than he thought.

but all in all it's a really good show
  3. yami_venus
    yami_venus
    sounds interesting
  4. kitsuneneko88
    kitsuneneko88
    @yami you should watch it.
  5. yami_venus
    yami_venus
    I think I will. Have you ever read Othello?
  6. kitsuneneko88
    kitsuneneko88
    @yami nope
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Yami Venus-san: Othello...that's the one with the girl with split personalities, right?
  8. yami_venus
    yami_venus
    LuciferxDamien yes thats the one.
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Yami Venus-san: Ah, yes I really liked that. I only read the first volume though. That was one of the times I was really into shoujo manga so I was reading a lot of different things. I've been meaning to go back and pick that series up again.
  10. yami_venus
    yami_venus
    mangafox.com has it. The rest is awesome. They also have a ton of other manga.
Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast