aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Club For Americans!

1. silentmuse
    silentmuse
    @kitsuneneko: it was incredibly sad, I never knew that people jumped either.
  2. kitsuneneko88
    kitsuneneko88
    @silentmuse neither did i. i feel really luckey though because my aunt worked there. she was late because my cousins missed the bus and she had to drive them to school. she saw the second plane hit and she caught the last train that ran.
  3. silentmuse
    silentmuse
    Wow. That's really lucky. Most of my family lives in california so we weren't really directly effected. Except for awhile after when they were all worried that they were going to hit the all major cities next. We lived in LA.
  4. kitsuneneko88
    kitsuneneko88
    @silentmuse lucky that didn't happen
  5. MisakiLover12
    MisakiLover12
    hello peeps im sorry i have not been on in a long time but my computer has been down for a while but im cool now
  6. kitsuneneko88
    kitsuneneko88
    @MisakiLover12 thats all right
  7. yami_venus
    yami_venus
    Hey has anyone seen 'The Flying Car'
  8. believe09
    believe09
    @kitsuneneko88: I also lived in California during the 9/11 attacks. I lived in Long Beach at the time, which is about 45mins away from LA. It was pretty scary.
  9. yami_venus
    yami_venus
    I live in SC. I was at adult education when it happenned. The teacher got a call and she turned on the tv. The ones with cars went home immediately. The rest of us watched what was going on til our rides arrived. I was horrified.
  10. kitsuneneko88
    kitsuneneko88
    @yami_venus and believe09 i still live only five hours away from were it happend. the teacher got a call and they wouldn't tell us what happened. i had to find out when i got home. i was really freaked out because my school is right next to a high security correctional facility and once two innmates escaped by tieing there bed sheets together and they climbed out a window and they told us what was going then. but they wouldn't tell us what was going on during 9/11 so we firgured it had to be really bad.
Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast