aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Club For Americans!

1. yami_venus
    yami_venus
    believe09 Not really. Just bits and pieces here and there.
  2. kitsuneneko88
    kitsuneneko88
    @believe09 not really
  3. oreos
    oreos
    ummm....no. im really indifferent to the political parties, (maybe cause i cant vote yet) and im really disappointed with how the government is now, so why expect it to be better with some new guy there?
  4. yami_venus
    yami_venus
    Hey, did you know we only have about 4 years and 77 days until the galactic alignment?
  5. bella28385
    bella28385
    @yami: What is that?

I haven't been here in a bit. How is everyone?
  6. yami_venus
    yami_venus
    I'm going with the Mayan date as their calender is more accurate than ours. I copied this explanation off of one of the sites about it.

"The Galactic Alignment is the alignment of the December solstice sun with the Galactic equator. This alignment occurs as a result of the precession of the equinoxes.

Precession is caused by the earth wobbling very slowly on its axis and shifts the position of the equinoxes and solstices one degree every 71.5 years. Because the sun is one-half of a degree wide, it will take the December solstice sun 36 years to precess through the Galactic equator.

This Galactic Alignment occurs only once every 26,000 years."
  7. believe09
    believe09
    @oreos: the only reason why our government sucks is because of us and not our leaders. If everyone who has the power to vote chose the best candidate they thought possible, then things would be slightly different. We're the only country in the western hemisphere that doesn't have universal health care and people are too lazy to do anything about it. I would, but I'm only 17. The only thing I can do thus far is write to congress and protest(which I've done for different causes on many occasions). Anyways, that's just me.

@yami_venus: ummm..... yeah..... I'm not much into space and stuff.
  8. hanabananna7
    hanabananna7
    Hellooooo all.
    How have you lovely people been? :3
  9. believe09
    believe09
    @hanabananna7: I'm fine. I just went too the zoo today. That was pretty fun!
  10. oreos
    oreos
    @believe09: thats true, but since i (currently) have no voice since i cant vote, i encourage adults i know to vote for someone they believe is a good candidate. either way bush cheated, or people have bad taste in politics.
    @hanabanana7: im cool, just chillin at home with family. how bout you?
Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast