aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Loveless

1. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    ahahahahha... well, you go find your ideal boyfriends while i find mine *staples announcents on posts: "AUDITIONS FOR A PERFECT BOYFRIEND still going on. must be hot, sexy, hot, hot, hot, spicy, 6 packed, handsome"*
  2. GUiNNESS
    GUiNNESS
    Y'all are looking for a rl Soubi? Hmmm... have you seen this? http://www.jlist.com/IMAGE/c27b3
  3. meridastar
    meridastar
    @j zombie: yes we are! so we should be able to find him easily! *looks under rock and around tree* still nothing. maybe we should borrow sum of foxy's post.
  4. Japanese Zombie Heroes
    Japanese Zombie Heroes
    @foxy: heyhey! My looooooooooooooooooovely friend, can I cast young men with you? *sparkling eyes*...*preparing to chase*
    @meridastar: I agree with you... Let's follow foxy... he has the good way to fond a good seme... u_u Soubi belongs to Ritsuka, that's why he plans to make him lose his ears...>< game over...*sigh*
  5. meridastar
    meridastar
    @j zombie: yes lets follow foxy and find ourselves a good seme ^_^
  6. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    wow, everyone is running around crazy-like!
  7. finch
    finch
    Whuzzup loveless peeps ;] I joined cuz I like loveless & I esp. like the pic uploaded by meridastar
  8. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    hi finch....

guinesss: i love the prints...

japanese; hmmmm... i want muscular, but not too buff, handsome, gentleman, romantic yet a bay boy personality... and good in bed. ahahah scrath that one out. and oh... yeah... he's HOT HOT HOT

meridastar: i have a seme. a naughty one, too. he's busy at work right now but he knows how to treat me right. hmmmm... *waiting for him to go online in yahoo messenger*
  9. Japanese Zombie Heroes
    Japanese Zombie Heroes
    @onyx: sorry to make you afraid...XD

@meridastar: hey! Do you read what I'm reading right now?? foxy HAS a seme... so I guess his plan is quite good... u_u let's do the same... *preparing sandwiches for the hunt* I'll give you some... don't worry!

@foxy: noooooooooo not muscular... a romantic one, with long dark hair and a bit hentai...XD but handsome and cool... Can I ever become a man to be his uke?

@guiness: yes... very nice print...*o*
  10. meridastar
    meridastar
    @j zombies: i KNOW! i just read it n it much be very affective. lets do it! you get the sandwiches and ill get the drink. ^_^

@foxy::big eyes: when did this happen? i want a naughty seme too! *pouts* jealously aside im happy for you!
    @finch: great to have you here! im glad you like the pic!
Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast