aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Loveless

1. badass_uke
    can somebody answer this for me, please? how many mangas are there in the series right now? i had upto four but i had to give them up and yeah...i lost count of what number they are upto now
  2. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    badass_uke: i assume, only assume, 9 vol.
  3. lovelessgravitation
    lovelessgravitation
    I hate, HATE how volume 7 ends, there are sooooo many unanswered questions!!! like....
    Why isn't Seimei dead?
    where did the real ritsuka go?
    Soubi isn't Seimei's fighter unit?? WHAAAATTT????
    omg omg....
    anyone know when volume 8 is coming out?
  4. Shuichi_x_Yuki
    Shuichi_x_Yuki
    hi everyone^^
  5. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    shuichi_x_yuki: hello!!!
  6. brave heart
    brave heart
    hi , how are you ? , will anyone knew where can i find loveless manga ? , i was reading it in some site but its shut down now T.T
  7. rakka981
    rakka981
    borders the store.
  8. Ravie
    Ravie
    Hey y'all. I'm new and Loveless is one of the many anime I enjoy watching. Unfortunately I don't read the manga. I also agree with everyone that I do hope Soubi is the one to take Ritsuka's ears.
  9. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    imagine Ritsuka finding out who his real fighter is. will there be a love triangle with Soubi???

and i have this dramatic imagination that Soubi will be ordered by seimei that he will fight with Ritsuka with word spell and Ritsuka joins with the real loveless fighter to get Soubi back. but then, the loveless units dies with soubi's great skills and Ritsuka dies dramatically and he says few words with an "i love you" at the end and soubi cries.

Soubi is a "blank fighter." (i found that out in vol. 8 or 9 i think) so i think he can be reborn (just like the two girl zeros, the ecchigirls as i call them) and be written all over again to a new sacrifice.
  10. Ravie
    Ravie
    I wonder if Seimei returns, will Soubi still be his fighter? Seimei is considered dead, wouldn't that kinda end the Fighter/Sacrifice relationship?

I for one am the sappy kind that loves a happy ending, so Ritsuka dying is not part of my imagination. I do hope the powers that be come out with a second season of Loveless.
Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast