aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

your favourite gravitation song?

1. RikaWangChanYao
    Mmmm... Tough choiche!!! Gravitation has some beautifol songs!!! well... My favorite is Shining Collection, the song for excellence for Shuichi and Yuki... but I also like the songs from the Gravitation Vocal Collection, not present in the anime... for example: No Style (Bad Luck) and Predilection (Nittle Grasper) ...remeber that No Style in the manga is the first single of Bad Luck??? ^_^
  2. bijouflower
    bijouflower
    I totally remember!!^^^^ i love No Style! I know all the words by heart!!But my top favs are ( i would never in my life be able to chose one, thou maybe its shining collection... but thats cause im listening to it right now XD) anyways! My favs ever!!! are no style, shining collection, sleepless beauty, spicy marmalade, in the moonlight, yuutsu na seven days, rage beat, glaring dream, break through, super drive, bird. On my i tuns it says i listened to spicy marmalade the most XD I love shining collection, rage beat, and no style because of their play in the manga and anime!
  3. Warriorz
    Warriorz
    For me it HAS TO BE Blind Game Again-sorry its just so catchy!!
  4. shindou12
    shindou12
    My favorite has to be Spicy Marmalade. It's the ringtone for my boyfriend! :3
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234