aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. kakashi0226
    kakashi0226
    Gravitation was my first Yaoi/Shounen-ai and i absolutely LOVED it and im gonna start the sequel series pretty soon >.>
  2. plamka
    plamka
    well, to me, Gravitation was the second sh-ai, but it's till now one of the best i've ever seen. firstly, when i started to watch, i really didn't like the music, later i changed my mind. maybe i just got used to it..? [usually i'm listening to smthing else, another sort of music..] but, in general - <3 GRAVITATION
  3. believe09
    believe09
    Does anyone know what's going on with Gravitation Ex?
  4. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    @believe: I've been also waiting for Ex release for who-know-how-long-now
  5. believe09
    believe09
    @ SexyRyu: It's so not fair!
  6. tuatha
    tuatha

I am utterly into into Yuuki. Really like him....something about his personality that makes him cute...Shuichi too.
  7. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Tokyopop has just released Gravitation Collection Vol.1. You can read up more here The cover looks more like a megamix than a regular manga.
  8. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    I just found out translating can make a manga really hard to like. Somehow when I started translating Gravitation into Czech, I couldn't find it that good and exciting anymore. Isn't that sad?
  9. shanna261
    shanna261
    That's the same for some anime if dubbed it just is not the same.
  10. Yasusen_Genbu
    Yasusen_Genbu
    I love Gravitation, the humor and the drama always draw me in even further. I'm now the proud owner of the whole series, the OVA, some volumes of the manga and a novel.