aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. believe09
    Yeah, I agree. It was alright, but the anime was WAY better!
  2. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    I really didn't like how Netil Grasshopper had to have someone else write lyrics for them (even though it was Eiri)
  3. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    Ehhh,the OVA was okay.I really thought that the only part the was interesting was the concert^^LOVE the songs!
  4. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    I'm kind of glad that I'm not the only one who wasn't blown away by the OVA. Does anyone know anything more about the "new" season that's been said to come out?
  5. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    YEAHHH,same here! I keep hearing about it but so far no dates-__-
  6. Locusta
    Locusta
    Uh Hi Everyone!
    Im new to this group so pls take good care of me XD
    Um..."new" season? Am i miss something about Gravitation??? Although i think im a huge fan...i never heard about this...
  7. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    the OVA... well, I didn't like the graphics that much... but I had fun watching it... although it was kind of confusing because I watched it before I read the manga...

@Locusta: welcome... actually, I consider myself a huge fan too (I even read the remix and megamix but it's just... soooo disgusting. I like yaoi, but not this kind...) and I didn't hear about it either until they told me here...
  8. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    @chillipepper: I know what u mean. I tried to read the 'megamix' but...........
    any way sounds like u know more about the 'new season'.Any info?
  9. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Locusta: who's your favorite character? what first got you hooked Gravitation?

I think the only thing about there being a new season was what someone posted on here. Since I haven't heard hints of it anywhere else (so disapointing)
  10. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    @Tetsu: No, I'll have to disappoint you, I have no info on it. I tried searching the internet a little but all I've found is someone mentioning the Gravitation Valentine's day, although I don't know if it's not just some fanvideo they're planning... there was this discussion about Gravitation Ex turning into an anime but there's far too few chapters for that, Murakami-san will have to publish some more... and she's taking quite some time to do so... so I'm actually not sure about the second series... well, maybe some spin-off or something...???
Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast