aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    Not at all. They're just good friends... but the relationship between Toma and Ryuuichi is probably the healthiest among Toma's relationships... I personally don't like him. He's something between uke and a girl, he's possessive and can get pretty cruel...
  2. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    I do agree it's the healthiest. WOW you don't like Toma, I thought I was the only one. The only redemming quality he has is that he tries to protect Yuki, but he takes it too far most of the time (except with the ASK lead singer )
  3. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    well, I don't like the ASK leader but that scene with Toma and the "nameless ASL lead" pretty much scared the crap out of me, to say it bluntly... I was like staring at the screen and there was a single word in my head - I just went What?!?!?!
  4. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    I kind of thought the ASK guy deserved to have the living daylights scared out of him after what he did to poor Suichi. , But knowing how far Toma would go It kind of makes you wonder what he'd be capable of doing to Suichi (Even Yuki's sister is scary when it comes to protecting Eiri)
  5. captivated
    captivated
    my favourite character always was and will be ryuuichi as well. i never really imagined him to be lovers with tohma. i don't much like the idea. you're right though, their friendship probably is the healthiest tohma's got. after seeing what tohma was capable of, i was scared that he'd mess things up for shuichi and yuki. he seemed so merciless. i wonder if with a second series we'd get to know more about him.
  6. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Captivated: I was told earlier that they explain the Tohma and Yuki relationship in the Manga. But I haven't read it at all.
  7. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    well, there is a kind of an explanation there... but not one I would understand... 8-DDD
  8. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    What did everyone think of the OVA "Lyrics of Love" ? I personnaly thought it could have been better.
  9. believe09
    believe09
    The ending was just sooo. . . . wow! Eiri and Shu-chan are just so adorable!
  10. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    I did like the ending, I don't know why but I really didn't like it over all, the best part of it was that it showed that Eiri really did care about Suichi.
Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast