aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    @chillipepper:Kayyyy,I know same.As soon as I heard the op to Tsubasa I knew right away! Also have u heard one of his songs called "Tearless" its so pretty and one of my fav
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgmxBd59jsQ
  2. chillipepper
    chillipepper
    @Tetsu: Cool. Even though I like the faster ones better but this one's not bad.
    @captivated: Hire a cameraman... 8-DDD and when you make a new thread there should be an option to create a poll.
  3. believe09
    believe09
    giant flying squirrel!!!!
  4. kath_mandu
    kath_mandu
    I'm in it for the Ryuichi/Shuichi...I'm just one of those rare fans that hates Yuki, so...yeah...probably going to be in the minority 'round these parts...
  5. ldb1987
    ldb1987
    Im in it for the yuki/shuichi..... They ARE a cute couple i cant wait for season 2......
  6. captivated
    captivated
    i took katsbrainwarp's advice and made a poll. please vote here http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f228/t...r_shuichi.html

@Tetsu: that song tearless was beautiful. thank you.
    @chillipepper: i'm still so overjoyed by your gift! a cameraman can be arranged. or i'll just cut out the middle man and watch
    @kath_mandu: ryuichi/shuichi is such a sexy pairing! i can't believe i hadn't thought about it. i'm going to go search for some fanfics
    @lbd1987: when does season 2 come out?
    @believe09: where?!?!
  7. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Captivated: I just voted.

lbd1987: I heard mention of season 2 earlier also. I wonder how long we have to wait for it.
  8. kath_mandu
    kath_mandu
    Captivated, if you're interested in fanfics with a Ryuichi/Shuichi pairing, try reading Pianissimo Butterfly by AngryBee. It's an older fanfic, but it's probably one of the best (if not THE BEST) fics out there featuring this particular pairing. As a bonus, it's also a long fanfic, so you'll be sure to have plenty to read!
  9. captivated
    captivated
    thank you so much for the fanfic links kath_mandu! i'm hooked
  10. believe09
    believe09
    @captivated: Sakuma-san says "Giant Flying Squirrel!!!" in the anime(if that's what you're talking about). It was so cute. Has no one understood my reason for posting that?!
Page 44 of 60 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast