aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. sef
    sef
    @moichi-chan: U said that u read Gravi Ex..then u will gain my jealousy cuz...I couldn't find that book at all...
    @foxy..maybe they released but that time I was very busy so I didn't really bother.It's really my bad sigh!!!
  2. Japanese Zombie Heroes
    Japanese Zombie Heroes
    ow... I'm watching the Gavitation's anime series but it seems I watched it yet... but I can't remember how it does end up... u_u Too bad... ç_ç
    @foxytroy: can I add you to my friends???
  3. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    @foxy: EX vol. 2 was released in Japan?!

Ooooh I see new people hiyya
  4. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    woah, the last thing i saw of gravitation was the one with the ending where yuki was in a room and suichi too in that dog costume...

i ran a search on riku kitazawa, and i found out....

i was like... "yuki's son..."

i'm so out of the loop here! and i can't seem to find the downloads for gravi! what's the next ep that i should watch?! Oh my god i'm going crazy!

5. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    sexyryu: i think so.... i think ive read it somewhere. search Gravitation e volume 2 and u might find some info about it. or if maki murakami has a website, tell me.

jap: of course, why not??? anyways,... can u... um... you know... erm... never mind.

sef: i recommend u to buy one. its worth it. i think they only sell it for 9.99. thats a good price. plus, u can buy other yaoi manga.
  6. moichi
    moichi
    @sef: ahhhh i understand! well dont worry vol 1. is the only one released so i haven't got any further yet
  7. sef
    sef
    @foxy:very difficult to buy in my country...but I'm sourcing it
    @oonyx: Don't worry...I think the ending is fine but I grabbed a hold of the OVA...manga I've read all but Gravi EX I'm still searching.....
    @moichi
  8. Muraki3
    Muraki3
    Yuki Yuki Yuki Yuki Yuki Yuki .....why that Yuki has to be so damn Smexy???
    @ onyxpetals hehehe me2 .....hey i fall behind gotta find it
  9. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    okay sef.... hmmmm... online? friends who got it and knows how to scan it? hmmmmm.... idk.... try your best.

muraki: he is sexy because he's a manly guy and serious-looking, and he's not acting immature.
  10. Japanese Zombie Heroes
    Japanese Zombie Heroes
    @onyxpetals: Shuichi with a dog costume... ending as it began...XD they're a quite weird couple...but I guess Yuki loves Shuichi more than he shows... (sorry for my English...it's very bad)
    @sexyryu: hello!!! I'm within the new people!!!! How are uuuuu??? *lookin for friends*
Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast