aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. brave heart
    hahah , but i think have a point too .^-^. , but i think he's coool no matter what >.<
  2. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    i always want a love triangle... i want his bestfriend to be in it. LOL.
  3. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    @foxytroy: Me too, throw either Hiro or Tatsuha in the mix and it should make for one yummy combo
  4. kaiJon
    kaiJon
    I finally finished reading Gravitation.

I'm sad now.
  5. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    oooh... i need volume 12 though. i can't find one in the school library. i think it got stolen. the public library doesn't have it either. bookstores, i think they didn't sell those. i only found 11. imma check again if it's available. any1 know a website that gives out their scanlations?
  6. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    sexyryu2x: i hope so... the new season manga should. i hate that shuichi always does all the chasing. yuki only does once (New York scene).
  7. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Ne, kaiJon, don't be sad Have you read ex 1?

@foxy: aarin used to have them but not anymore, same with the anime. It was pulled out when it got licensed.

In the Ex 1 Yuki did his share of chasing and pleading. He's so hot when he begs
  8. kaiJon
    kaiJon
    Foxytroy, strange the book stores don't have it. I bought all the volumes from a Border's store nearby. And sorry, I don't know any sites that have it

SexyRyu, nope. Is it out in the US yet? Because I haven't seen it at the bookstore where I bought all my other manga's.
  9. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    kaiJon: Yes it is out in the US, I got it at Borders. I think Borders get their new stuff on Tues. But you can also order it...
  10. kaiJon
    kaiJon
    Ah, I see. I'll check about that next time I go there! ^^

I also have to read the novels too.
Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast