aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gravitation

1. Ravie
    Ravie
    Hey y'all. Just joined. I love Gravitation. I can't get any manga here but I do have the anime and it was great. I've watched it many times. I especially like Yuki. Though he acts cold, you see him changing before your eyes as Shuichi worms his way into Yuki's heart.
  2. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Aww, I love Yuki. He's my second favorite character (after Ryuichi of course) His love for Shu is so obvious, he's just to clumsy when it comes to love. I feel like a poet today
  3. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    no offense guys but i WANT EIRI to chase SHUICHI!!! semes are the manly guys, eiri should've beent he one chasing. it's like the boy and the girl. (although it's both boys, just using an example) boy=eiri. y'know what i'm saying? i motion for a new season for the anime!!!

i'm satisfied with the manga. the manga is always better.
  4. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    I agree, the manga was much better. I'm still holding to the hope that Murakami-sensei release Gravi ex 2. I have so many questions, and i though Riku was cute.
  5. Ravie
    Ravie
    foxytroy
    no offense guys but i WANT EIRI to chase SHUICHI!!! semes are the manly guys, eiri should've beent he one chasing. it's like the boy and the girl. (although it's both boys, just using an example) boy=eiri. y'know what i'm saying? i motion for a new season for the anime!!!

In a way Yuki does chase Shuichi. Granted he needs a little prompting like the time he was told Shuichi was gone and was asked to find him and he found Shuichi sitting on a bench in the park. You are right too, Shuichi is the one that chases after Yuki the most.
  6. Ravie
    Ravie
    QUESTION

In the anime, is there a scene that you could imagine in your mind that you think could have given more to the story?

A scene I could imagine, is when Shuichi got beat up and Yuki found out that Yuki would have gone to Hiro's appartment and sat down next to Shuichi while he slept. You would've seen a whole range of emotion on Yuki's face. Rage, sadness, love, fear... I mean when you learn someone you love gets hurt, you want tosee them right a way to make sure they are alright. At least that's what I'd do.
  7. brave heart
    brave heart
    hi , mina how have you ben ? @ravie: yeah i agree with you on that ..hmm
    hmm guess what , i found the vol 1 for gravitation gx >.< , the art was so cute , hahaha and funny too..
  8. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    oooh... i agree with u too ravie. i always does that, actually. when somethng really pops out in your mind and you just want to contribute soemthing and just get in the role of shuichi or whatever. that's why i love manga, you can visualize things and put motion in your head that it gets to you.

that's why i prefer manga coz the anime was a slightly bit disappointing for me. you got a point ravie on you response to my statement. i wished though that eiri in the anime looked for shuichi in new york.
  9. brave heart
    brave heart
    hmm , you have a point , i agree with you on that ..^-^..
  10. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Hmm, tough to say, but I kinda liked Yuki exactly how he was. If he were the one doing the chasing then Shu wouldn't have saved him in a way. Remember that Yuki had some emotional problems, if Shu didn't chase him then he probably wouldn't have fallen for him. Further more, Shu reminded Yuki of how he was before the Kitazawa incident, and that kinda rebooted his brain.
    IDK, I might be overthinking like I usually do
Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast