aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

anime vs. manga

1. Qwertzu
    Qwertzu
    hey there, minna-san

I have been downloading our favourite anime and found a note that it is "not anywhere as good as the manga"... so, what do you think? is it?
    Have you read/will you read the manga? (*cough*I donĀ“t mean the megamixes*cough)
  2. gravitation
    gravitation
    hi i have the anime and the manga and my opinion is the anime is better i have the feeling by that i stand directly besides them all in the scens but i also like the manga because it is going better in details
  3. Wandhappy
    Wandhappy
    Hi! I know this quesiton isn't directed at me but I felt compelled to answer anyway (sorry) XD.

I've read the manga and watched the anime more times than I can count.

The manga is by far better, in my opinion. The story is much different and goes into a lot more detail about the characters background/personality. The art starts off a little messy, but as the volumes go along Maki Murakami becomes quite the talented artist.

I am not at all saying the anime is bad though, I absolutely love it. It's very cute and short, but it's all a little too rushed for me. Oh yeah, forgot to mention how great the soundtrack is! The songs by "Bad Luck" and "Nittle Grasper" are so amazing!
  4. Yukinarisa
    Yukinarisa
    Hmm... I think the anime is better! I don't know why.. but I think it is because of the nice music that Bad Luck is playing!
    An I guess you can understand the relationship between Yuki and Shuichi better than in the manga...
    -->I like the Megamix a lot better than the real manga<--
  5. lockongirl
    lockongirl
    no way!! yeah, Manga is SO much better than anime!!! >.<'
    i mean, the story//jokes, animation, art..!! everything!!
    of course if u are a person who likes overall anime better, then we can't argue!! :--D

But i really luv the manga and anime ^^ it's a shame they couldn't make the whole manga into anime ^.^
  6. Vandriel
    Vandriel
    I always read the manga of anything. Before I even think of watching the anime.Which I normally dont,mostly. XD
  7. Believeitgirl
    Believeitgirl
    I really like the manga better. More detail. I own both the anime and the Manga tho so I cant say I dislike the anime.

Gravi is awsome if its the manga or the anime but I really think they should have kept going with the OVA's
  8. Victor1139
    Victor1139
    I like the manga because its longer and funnier and I think they should re-do the anime series like the manga, though I don't want to sound like I hate the anime because I don't, I like it really much but the manga is even better
  9. Sessinara
    Sessinara
    I also think the manga is much better.^^
    perhaps because before I watched the anime I read the manga.
    That dosn't mean that I don't like the anime oh god no! I'm watching it at this very moment for the...??? time.
    and I absolutely L♥O♥V♥E it
    But the manga is still more interesting.^.^
  10. Ravie
    Ravie
    I don't get the manga so I have to say the anime!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast