aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yu Yu Hakusho: Eizou Hakusho OVA

1. Cumi
    Cumi
    What do you guys think about that? ;;
    I cannot wait! apparently that comment that person posted ... made me very very excited.... TO HEAR JOHN BURGMEIER SING is going to be awesome !

Amazon.com: Yu Yu Hakusho: Eizou Hakusho OVA: Justin Cook, Christopher R. Sabat, Cynthia Cranz: Movies & TV
  2. Arigatomina
    Arigatomina
    Wait till there are some reviews on amazon by people who've actually bought this before you buy your own copy. The description doesn't say what's actually included. If this set doesn't include the 'dream' sequences, then they'll probably be put out later in yet another 'special set'. In which case you may want to wait and buy that instead. From the sound of things, this includes the 'dark tournament' clip-show (replaying highlights) and maybe the character song music videos. It isn't clear whether or not this has the 'after the series' wrap-up clips or the dream sequences.

I bought the Japanese discs of the ovas a few years ago, ridiculously expensive Japanese region discs, so this would be a great deal in comparison. But I'd want to know exactly what they're selling before I'd shell out money for it. If this isn't the 'complete ova' collection, then you know there will be another one later, to milk even more money from the fans. If you've waited this long, it's better to wait a little longer rather than preordering something based on what reviewers *assume* will be included on the discs. ^^;