aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

•∴¦Aarin HOCKEY Freaks¦∴•

1. GreenieChan
    GreenieChan
    For fellow Hockey Freaks NHL - Our Way of Life If you haven't yet seen it, you really need to watch it!
  2. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Finally got around to voting for the All-Star weekend yesterday! Lots of choices.... Had to make a Philly ballot (except not their goalie ick).
    Then I went back and voted for E. Staal, Ryan Miller, Teemu Selanne, Jerome Iginla, etc. etc.
  3. Mordor
    Mordor
    21 straight home-wins for Wings. Not bad. :P
  4. crush crush
    crush crush
    Yeah, and the strange thing is, the flames are the last team to beat them at home. Could be longer if that didn't happen.
  5. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Man I haven't been on in a while. So bad news, we lost in a shootout against Florida, good news, Tim Gleason came into the restaurant! (I work at a sports restaurant & bar....place acts more like a bar than a restaurant but anyhoo.) Bad news, had the wrong phone with me so I couldn't take a pic to show you guys.

From what I've been told some 'Canes do pop in once in a while. My only problem is I work in the kitchen so I don't always get a chance to see any if they do. LaRose was tryin' to pick up one of my bartender chickies! She didn't recognize him at first and asked him what he did. He tells her that he plays for the Hurricanes and she was like 'ok so where are you from' and he says Detroit and she says 'how come you're not playin' for the Red Wings?' he says 'cause I'm playin' for the Hurricanes. Awesome.
  6. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Awesome Honeykiss! If Eric Staal ever comes in there you are required to get a picture. I'm such a fan of his lipsxD

Ok, playoffs are closing in, so I need be checking in more often. What's up with Turco going to Boston? That guy is totally type A. Seriously. In his interviews he does not. shut. up. Ever

And Detroit has become so frightening...like a well oiled machine of rage.
  7. crush crush
    crush crush
    Usually I enjoy playoff races at the end of the season, but that's usually when my team is not involved. That is not the case right now, every game the flames play now is scary. Though, I guess that does make it a lot more fun to watch hockey, when every game is like a playoff game already. I can only hope that they do enough to make it. Should be interesting in the west. I'll be watching the east stuff too though, cause I'm not one of those fans that just pays attention to their own team. lol
  8. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    So my job is doing a playoff fantasy hockey-type thing. The majority of my people are Pens (since my 'Canes aren't in it) and I swear my GM is evil! He's got it set up to where you pick one player from each box grouping and damnit all if he didn't put Jagr in the same box with a Pen. I know he's with the enemy now but damn he still looks yummy! And of course the people that are getting goals and assists for my Pens weren't on the paper at all like Kennedy and Staal! And I'm down two people with Hossa getting knocked the f*ck out by Torres and my goalie for the Blues is gone too. But I can say that if my team goes out (along with a good chunk of potential points), his freakin' Red Wings went out first so THANK YOU PREDS!!!!! And also he put Rinne in the same choice box with Fleury! ARGH all these freakin' points I'm missing out on!

But anyhoo, how's everyone enjoying the playoffs so far?
  9. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Sorry jumping back in so late. I think I'm enjoying them lol Though they sure aren't turning out the way most people would predict. We have for round two:

LA Kings
    St Louis Blues
    Phoenix Coyotes <------yep
    Nshvll Preds
    Wash Caps
    Philly Flyers

The rest I believe are decided today. Refreshing to see some different teams for a change and not the same old thing.
  10. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    I'm enjoying the Nashville and Phoenix. Lovin' that Whitney scored the game winner in OT. Can't wait to check out the other matchups!