aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

•∴¦Aarin HOCKEY Freaks¦∴•

1. crush crush
    crush crush
    I know the feeling, lots of shooting, but no scoring. It tells you something when you can't even beat Columbus this season. Something better happen soon, or the Flames will end up last in the west, which i guess would be better than finishing right in the middle, might actually get a good draft pick for once, that hopefully won't be wasted.
  2. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    So Sidney came back...and totally kicked ass .______.;;;

Omg the Flyers *facepalm* I'm sorry, I'm a fan and all but I'm not so sure they deserve to keep being in the winter classic. Mix it up a little will ya?
  3. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    So...we sacked our coach....again. We may be seeing new players for the 'Canes soon.... Man, they're actin' like schools in the ACC now. Seriously, the ACC isn't afraid to sack someone when they aren't getting the desired results, especially so if the school happens to be in North Carolina, but I digress... Does anyone know anything about this Muller guy?
  4. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    No clue about Muller. I also saw they fired Bruce Budreau (sp?) which was kind of surprising. He seemed like a pretty good coach, at least to me ^^;

There was some sort of fight with the Finnish team somewhere and I heard the refs got beat up tooXD I only just heard about it though. Need to go find some news on it.
  5. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Yeah I saw that too Blue about Bruce. I think I saw a clip of that when I was checking my yahoo mail....the fight wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Just think Pitt vs. Philly. No big.
  6. MuuChan
    MuuChan
    how do the oilers manage to play so badly against the lames every single time?!
  7. crush crush
    crush crush
    It's a mystery to me too, but a very good one in my opinion, then again I'm biased on that, then again, when you just have only young players, that doesn't mean they're going to be the best team. Either way, i'm hoping the streak continues with the next three games against them this season.
  8. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Ok guys...

Like half the league has a concussion
  9. MuuChan
    MuuChan
    I think Crosby should just sit down for the whole season :s Anyhoo is anyone planning to watch any of the World Junior's Hockey?? Bet its gonna be exciting!! It's happening in our city too :3
  10. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    How long is the concussion list now? I'd like to say that I've been paying attention, but damn that evil work and the guy wantin' some lovin' and ARGH! I can barely watch a game this season!
Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast